DIY Remapping

Zombie_TDI

TDI
Hi, wondering if any of you DIY remappers out there could give a first time mapper some advice?

My VW T5 102bhp 1.9pd tdi already has a remap on it and its this remapped file I have had a play with.

I have a GT1749vb/vc (PD150 shaft PD170 compressor wheel) hybrid turbo and pd150 injectors. My van started off as a standard 102bhp. Here's a link to the turbo if you need any info about it...http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/29 ... 9vc-pd170/

It says it has a 1.65bar limit although I have upped this to 1.73bar. I'm also expecting a bit of smoke from my tweaks due to the turbo not being able to get a AF ratio higher than 17.3:1 (if I've worked that out correctly)

The paid for remap doesn't have any changes to the SOI but I did notice some of the Duration IQ headers were changed but not any angle changes in the main table, I'm guessing because of the pd150 injectors fitted.

As I cant upload attachments my second post will be a link to this file so anyone can have a look and advise..

On the attachment you will see 3 tables, first one is standard VW map for my van. Second is my paid for remap (MAP 9) with changes I have made in Brown. Third is a table showing % increase over the standard VW map. EG, if it shows 1.2 then that is 20% higher than the original VW map. If it shows 0.97 Then its lower than the VW original map.
Hopefully it will make sense when you see it. :)

Please advise on where I have gone wrong so I can try again.