Front Range GTG

hgeittmann

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Passat Wagon
Hey folks, I was hoping to drum up some interest in a CO GTG. I see the AZ and UT people getting together and wrenching and wish I could do the same. We could meet whenever, but I was thinkining something related to the Rally VW Pikes Peak event (assuming they'll be there) could be pretty fun, plus it gives us til Sept. to get our stuff together... ideas?

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
By then maybe I will show up with my new RC tuning tools.
There's an event this month at ATS on the 25th and it might be a good excuse to GTG.

hgeittmann

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Passat Wagon
Hmmm... not much, which really surprises me. Personally, I'm really excited about Kerma offering RC tunes. I'll bump this as Pikes Peak gets closer.

Mase

TDI
None Yet
Please count me in as well... any chance we could get together sooner? How about a ski trip? We have a cabin in Summit County (Breckenridge) which we could use as a base of operations for the day. How's some Saturday in April sound?

aw

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 silver Golf GLS
I'd try to make a convenient front range gtg, althought I'm already RC'd thanks to a gtg last fall at Kerma's :D It's a great opportunity if Charlie is there and can do the tuning in person though.

Bugwithaltitude

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Blue Lagoon New Beetle GLS TDI
I've been wanting us Colorado people to get together for awhile!! Does anyone know about a gtg at the Budweiser plant here in FC? Someone mentioned something about it to last year.

Cori

slojoe

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Golf
Mase said:
Please count me in as well... any chance we could get together sooner? How about a ski trip? We have a cabin in Summit County (Breckenridge) which we could use as a base of operations for the day. How's some Saturday in April sound?
I'm down for a ski trip. Also for a KERMA tune. Farther south the better for me, as I'm in Santa Fe. Still, it's a short jaunt up I-25.

milehighassassin

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 Golf TDi PD, Reflex Silver
For anyone that is interested in a ski trip I can offer a bunch of $30 tickets, PM if needed. I would be interested in a GTG but I have a busy shedule.

milehighassassin

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 Golf TDi PD, Reflex Silver
milehighassassin said:
For anyone that is interested in a ski trip I can offer a bunch of $30 tickets, PM if needed. I would be interested in a GTG but I have a busy shedule.
What I mean by $30 tickets is that you pay me NOTHING.. I have vouchers that you take to the ticket office for a full day ticket costing you $30 there.

Don't let these go to waste.