2004 Jetta Wagon
FS: 2004 Jetta TDI Wagon - Minneapolis - Sold

2004 Jetta Blue GL Wagon $8300.00 - Minneapolis area
Manual Trans
105,000 miles
power windows
cd player

Issues:
The car does have some cosmetic issues, a couple of door dings and the front grill is broken out, and small chip in windshield. Also needs new tires.

Recent Work:
I had the timing belt job done at 100,000 miles, replaced timing belt serpentine belt, and water pump. Also, just had it at the dealer to have it checked out (ok) and had the glow plugs replaced.

troybixby@hotmail.com

Last edited:

globalexplorer

TDI
00 Golf GLS 220K, 02 Jetta Wagon 190K, 12 Golf 20 K, 10 JSW 38K
You'll probably want to post about oil change interval / type, who did the t-belt, ownership history, etc. I'm sure those will all be asked. Also, I'd post pics or provide the link to your CL ad. Hope this helps!

troybixby

TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
RE: FS: 2004 Jetta TDI Wagon -

Thanks I will post some pictures shortly. I did all of the oil changes religiously at 10,000 mile intervals. I had a friend (Brandon Ronning) do the timing belt change and I bought the full kit from TDIParts.com. I bought a bunch of stuff to keep on hand so I am also throwing in:

- 15 Liters of Pento oil
- 3 Oil filters
- 2 fuel filters
- 2 air filters
- Bentley Manual
- Brand New floor mats

troybixby

TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
I did, but it's fixed. Honestly, I've had a hard time figuring out what this is worth. Originally, I had it set at $8800 but I think that's to high. I dropped it down to $8300 and am throwing in the Oil, etc. KBB states that a TDI in fair condition is $7,695.00 and one in good condition is $8645.00. So If I just go by KBB description of "Fair" and "Good" I believe it's somewhere in the middle. I have not seen a lot of 2004 TDI Wagons for sale. So what I'm asking for is the Private Party Blook Book Value, from what I understand that's not a bad deal for a TDI. Pictures can be seen at:

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/1411098577.html

Cheers Troy