2006 Jetta TDI 1.9 starts with Full vacuum what to do

Hykojeff

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI 1.9
Hi everyone I have a 2006 VW Jetta TDI 1.9 I replaced the turbo and transmission. I have an issue with the turbo control. Appears that the issues is that when I start it up I get full vacuum constantly to the actuator. If I unplugged the vacuum line or N75 or MAP sensor then I have no vacuum and the actuator is fully closed allowing full boost. Otherwise the car is in
Imp mode and no power since the turbo stays fully closed. I don't have a VAG COM and I don't have the funds t go out and get one. I replaced the N75 and no change. As I said if the turbo vacation line is unplugged I can start and drive it. With it plugged in it has no power and blows black smoke. I have checked every fuse inside I'm the left upper side fuse box, and under the hood by the battery. NEED HELP, ANY HAVE A VAGCOM AND WILLING TO HELP ME OUT HERE IN UTAH SALT LAKE WEST VALLEY CITY AREA? Yes I did check wiring etc,and I'm sure I'm missing something simple. Maybe it's just a reset needed with a VAGCOM?

Hykojeff

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI 1.9
Well thanks everyone for your help NO ONE EVER REPLIED!!!!
Anyways here's the fix for others 2006 VW Jetta TDI 1.9 sedans just in case so,some actually runs into a similar issue. It turns out that that new turbo was set to low on the stop. There is a screw under the actuator with an Allen in the center. It is only visible from under the vehicle right next the the bottle of water actuator rod. Right by the EGR valve. I had to pull the egr vacuum valve and the turbo oil line that runs from the oil pan up by the EGR VAVLE to gain access to adjust it upward thus stop the turbo actuator from closing completely at idle. Once I did this the car came out of limp mode and ran normal. Be sure to reset the codes by disconnecting and battery power for about 5 minutes. I know I am a newby to this site but I really expected a reply to this issue.

Hykojeff

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI 1.9
Well thanks everyone for your help NO ONE EVER REPLIED!!!!
Anyways here's the fix for others 2006 VW Jetta TDI 1.9 sedans just in case so,some actually runs into a similar issue. It turns out that that new turbo was set to low on the stop. There is a screw under the actuator with an Allen in the center. It is only visible from under the vehicle right next the the bottle of water actuator rod. Right by the EGR valve. I had to pull the egr vacuum valve and the turbo oil line that runs from the oil pan up by the EGR VAVLE to gain access to adjust it upward thus stop the turbo actuator from closing completely at idle. Once I did this the car came out of limp mode and ran normal. Be sure to reset the codes by disconnecting and battery power for about 5 minutes. I know I am a newby to this site but I really expected a reply to this issue.