Bed and Breakfast

S

sooner

In Port Dover 15 min SW of cayuga there is a georgian stlye mansion called the Clonmel estate that has rooms for $85 and up, email clonmel@kwic.com
Also Selkirk, Jarvis, Nanticoke, Caledonia, Fisherville, and Cayuga have accommodations.
See www.tourismhaldimand.com

suds

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 1999.5, Silver
As I said in another thread, I encourage people to make choices that will enhance their time at TDI Fest. However,I'd like to remind people that we committed to a certain number of rooms per night to get our discount and other items.

Please, where possible, patronize the hotel that we are holding the event at.

We look forward to seeing as many people as possible come out to this year's Fest!

The Ripster

Veteran Member
TDI
None at this time
I can attest to this, as one of the planners of TDI Fest 2002, you go to considerable expense and planning, and it is based on as many people as possible staying where you plan out the event. For the few dollars you save, the planning committee will lose extras and can not provide the experience that it based on numbers of occupancy. So show your support, be a part of the group, be on site, and you help out the planners who are putting on the show. The money goes farther with discounts based on numbers, so that you can have larger rooms and not have to hold meetings in the lounge or parking lot. You benefit in a better show and experience.