New TDI Clean Diesel Decals?

El Dobro

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2017 Bolt EV Premier, 2023 Bolt EUV Premier
When I picked up my '09 with its new mechatronics unit tonight, a couple of white Jettas caught my eye. We've all seen the '09 TDI's when they first showed up with the decals all over the car "This Is Not A Concept Car", etc., but these two had different decals. On both front doors, in very big letters was "TDI" with "Clean Diesel" in smaller letters superimposed across the bottom of the big letters. Both cars had Michigan plates, but it was too dark where they were sitting to see if they were MFG. plates. Has anyone else seen these decals?

NarfBLAST

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf 5MT
Be careful, putting "Clean Diesel" on your door panels is just like putting "Hybrid" on the door panel... it generates large ammounts of "smug"...:D

Seriously, I've bought several high quality vinyls from "www.stickergirl.com" also, there is a TDICLUB member that goes by the name "PHAT-DUB" that does some nice work see "decals" link below.

Also needasticker.com might have something you might like, thats where I got my lettering....

Last edited:

El Dobro

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2017 Bolt EV Premier, 2023 Bolt EUV Premier
It looked like something from VW, both cars had Mich. plates, both were white and the decals took up the entire door panel.