Pics of your cars Past or Present?

diesel313

TDI
shortly
Hey guys, i am a newbie here, but by no means a newbie to cars or car forums in general. The reason why i am on this forum is because one nice october day last year the girlfriend and I drove by the VW dealership and saw a white jetta on the showroom for 22k bucks and i lost my mind and how sweet it looked for the price. Ever since that day i have been obssesed with them. I almost bought a white on tan sel, but when i did some more research and found that the GLI model was coming out i said ill wait it out. But then i saw the TDI version and all the goodies it came with, such as the oh so lovely diesel motor and the 42 miles per gallon. Now its just a waiting game until i buy one. However here are a few pics of the cars i currently own and the ones i had in the past.

CURRENT

1997 FORD MUSTANG GT

1999 LEXUS GS 300

2000 LEXUS ES300

PREVIOUS

2001 JEEP CHEROKEE LIMITED

2001 GMC YUKON DENALI

1999 LEXUS GS 300 BLACK

diesel313

TDI
shortly
1984 MERCEDES W123 300 TURBODIESEL, more than likely my favorite automobile in existence. Will buy another one soon.

1991 MERCEDES W124 300 TURBODIESEL

If any of you guys and gals have some pics to share of your cars, please do, especially jetta pics.

Captain Morgan

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI
Hey guys, i am a newbie here, but by no means a newbie to cars or car forums in general.
you'd think you would be able to find the correct forum to post in then, no? :confused:

I have too many cars to post, currently have 8 and no clue how many Ive had previously.

good luck on your TDI hunt and welcome to the forum. :)

diesel313

TDI
shortly
you'd think you would be able to find the correct forum to post in then, no? :confused:

I have too many cars to post, currently have 8 and no clue how many Ive had previouslly.

Too many cars to post? Then why bother contributing to the thread? This isnt a job, its a forum, were on here for enjoyment, if it takes u 9 days to load the pics so what, its all in the name of being an enthusiast.

POS VW

TDI
02 Jetta
my 1991 Jetta that i still have

my old 02 GTI 1.8T GT3071R (2009)

old 1991 GTI VR6 (2004)

i never kept many pictures of my cars. so my B5, and other mk1/mk2 VW's i have nothing of worth posting.