Getting tuned/RC'ed at the Fest?

dhdread

TDI
82 Vanagon diesel, 98 NB
What is the procedure for getting tuned/RC'ed at the Fest? I take it that I should show up early, get on a list and wait to be called. Being this is my first Fest I do not know what section to go in order to sign up-vendor area? What time are the doors opened to get on the list?

TheGrove

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
The list is usually outside of RC's motorhome which is usually in the vendor area of the parking lot. I don't know what time he will put the list out.

dhdread

TDI
82 Vanagon diesel, 98 NB
thanks for the info. i hope that he makes it because i would like him to put some of his Master Jedi tuning skills on my beetle. plus i would only have to travel 10 min. from my house to see him.

LiLredTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 jetta tdi pd-1989 Jetta IDI-1994 F-250 IDI Turbo
dhdread said:
thanks for the info. i hope that he makes it because i would like him to put some of his Master Jedi tuning skills on my beetle. plus i would only have to travel 10 min. from my house to see him.
send him an email or call him. he is pretty close to dc (about an hour)and it is a beautiful drive.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Jeff is coming, but he hasn't officially registered.

There will be a sign-up sheet for chips at the event. Keep and eye out and ask around. :)

ritsco

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 TDI GSW SEL and 2006 Golf TDI GLS
Yeah, I need to have my Golf done. I hope I can steal some of Jeff's time earlier in the morning.

99.5stroker

TDI
98 jetta
Ive been trying to get a hold of him through emails and phone calls for the better part of a month...beginning to think my money isnt good enough...

TdiRacing

Vendor
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Cup
We (Jeff and I) will take of everyone at the fest who can attend and answer any and all questions regarding tunings...

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
TdiRacing said:
We (Jeff and I) will take of everyone at the fest who can attend and answer any and all questions regarding tunings...
Oliver: do you guys have TSI 2.0T tunes?

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Thanks to Oliver and Jeff for coming to the Fest and adding power to quite a few TDIs. I saw lots of grinning faces all weekend. :D