2003 Jetta TDI Wagon 5 Speed

cojoname

TDI
2003 Jetta TDI Wagon; 2014 Jetta TDI Sportwagon
$6000.

“Whitey” is the best car I have ever driven. My doctor has told me that for my own safety I should be driving an automatic. My wife wants a car that she can drive. I can’t fight both of them. So, I bought a 2014 Jetta TDI Sportwagon automatic. Sadly, it’s not nearly the car that Whitey is.

Modifications
oversized fuel injectors
tune chip
Panzer Plate
headlights with glass lenses and fog lights (fog lights not connected)
headlight switch with fog light
hard wired radar detector
cream colored naugahyde upholstery (original upholstery is black and in good condition; I just hate black.)

Photos tell the story. Whitey is blemish free. Inside and out. Not so quick-the wheel cover on one wheel is damaged; I glued velcro to the dash for my radar detector; the driver’s seat naugahyde has a torn seam. Other than that, Whitey is perfect.

As you guys know, these cars are hotrods. Smooth, quiet, lightning quick acceleration. One time I had to pass a line of semis in a short section. As I cut back in I glanced at the speedo; only a quick glance to see 105 or 115. I was so shocked that I can’t remember which.

Whitey feels glued to the road in the tight mountain curves.

Keyless entry; 2 keys. Premium Monsoon sound system with CD player

I truly love this car and am deeply saddened to part with it. I have carefully maintained it. It is mechanically and cosmetically perfect. I should tell you that on a cold start a puff of soot comes out of the tailpipe. It does pass the annual state smog test.

179,956 miles. Good rubber. Needs nothing but a good owner. Whitey is located a day’s drive west of Denver. We do have an airport in Montrose.

Now for the moment of truth: I tried to attach photos, but could only do the one below. Contact me and I can send you more. 970-787-9787.

super1

Veteran Member
TDI
none
Are you sure that’s the right phone number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
Damn - now everyone knows his phone's passcode. :D

Looks like the actual hex code behind the photo(s) actually got posted, instead of the photo(s) themselves (?).

cojoname

TDI
2003 Jetta TDI Wagon; 2014 Jetta TDI Sportwagon
I have sold this car and want to delete this post. Please help me. Thanx.