2003 Jetta/Bora highly modified w/6-speed LSD

nicklockard

Torque Dorque
TDI
SOLD 2010 Touareg Tdi w/factory Tow PCKG
Nice! Beckster, enjoy this pure white unicorn. If you plan on owning it forever (it is a forever car), the only mod I'd suggest is an Amsoil bypass oil cooler. These engines have a rather small oil capacity for the displacement and power--especially at your power levels. The aftermarket bypass oil kits add about 1.25 L of pure, cooled, filtered oil--never a bad thing, IMO.

Then I would do literally nothing else to this car besides lavish the best polishes and waxes, and biweekly wash jobs.

When this first came up for sale, I actually considered paying cash for it then selling my 335d. But I have towing needs that this can't meet, and that was literally the only real impediment to me. This unicorn is actually more of a driver's car and more fun to drive than the BMW, in my opinion.

I hope to live vicariously through you. Hoping you post updates from time to time :)

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
i am about 40min from danbury CT and i have a full brand new panzer skid plat kit if you are interested. also a diesel geek short shifter as well