tdi slow/loss of power limp mode

jmchugh588

Veteran Member
TDI
golf alh, audi a4, vw transporter
My car is a seat leon 1.9tdi alh with a 90bhp turbo vnt (kp) I had a runaway a while a go so i raplaced a conrod and i got my turbo rebulit. Problem now is my car is slow and goes into limp. I barely can go over 60mph. But turning on and off the car helps a bit but overall the car is slow and boost is unresponsive. Theses are my fault codes

bogeybill

TDI
2003 Jetta
most of the time it is a vacuum problem. Check your vacuum hoses for cracks or disconnected lines. If you can tell me what your vacuum pressure is at your n75 and at the tee coming from vacuum pump? If you have not replaced all your vacuum lines yet, it is definitely recommended.

bogeybill

TDI
2003 Jetta
another thing it could be is a loose intake manifold. I had replaced my turbo and my buddy did not tighten the intake manifold and it came loose. Same issues you are having. So check the 6mm allen bolts on the back of the intake to make sure all of them are tight.

bogeybill

TDI
2003 Jetta
one of your codes might suggest your fuel timing is off. Would not hurt to have someone with VAG-COM, check your timing? Good Luck,let us know what you find?

jmchugh588

Veteran Member
TDI
Couldnt find any leaks. Car hard to start (cold start). Fuel timing is definitely off . i have ordered injector bolts as mine are 1 time use only. Timming is returted. Would this cause power loss?

jmchugh588

Veteran Member
TDI
Using the boost gauge app on torque pro. I seen my car was 30PSI boost at only 2500rpm and it also shows boost when revving at idle around 20Psi or more. What would cause this?