Dutch Auto Parts TURBOS

diesel sammy

TDI
AHU mechanical ip Samurai
Another Question about Turbos reman.
Has anybody gotten a turbo from Dutch Auto?
Did you have any problems with the turbo or service?
does anyone know if they do a k03/04 hybrid for a 1z ahu engine

jimbote

Certified Volkswagen Nut
TDI
Tacoma 4x4 converted to TDI
Dutch auto is good...also Cascade, ID parts, kerma ... Frans (dutch auto) does hybrids so i'm sure he can do a k03/04, it's a pretty standard hybrid ... have you emailed him or replied directly to his thread ?

Fahrvegnugen

Veteran Member
TDI
01 golf 1.9 alh gls silver
Frans has a thread in the vendor section. He takes phone calls too. I recently put a rebuilt vnt 15 in my car and it works great. It takes a while to cross the ocean so I let a couple months pass, well I learned it usually won't take more than a couple weeks unless the post office misplaces it. He fixed the mayhem (no fault of mine or his). Great vendor, I wouldn't have the car without this site. He's the only place I found rebuilt turbos available I'd trust.

Last edited:

2many diesels

Veteran Member
TDI
rabbit pickup 1z swap Audi A4 Quattro ALH. 02 Beetle TDI. 99 Golf TDI. 03 Wagon TDI. 914 Porsche ALH t
Frans is at the top of my list...(the good one). My son and I have bought a few transmissions, turbos, and other parts from him and have been totally satisfied.
The last trans I bought made it to me in California from Amsterdam in 2 days.
Yes you read that right..2 days...incredible.

Carlos_TJ

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Bora (BXE PD)
+1 on receiving good service form Franz/DAP.
I bought an used good turbo for my tdi.
Looked brand new, packaged properly, and came with balance evidence sheet and general mounting instructions.
60k miles later still working great!