New 2015 GSW

dubStrom

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 A4 Jetta (sold), 2010 JSW (sold), 2013 Passat 6MT traded for 2014 JSW with 6MT-TOTALED in November 2016, 2003 ALH 5MT conversion (sold), wheezing 2015 GSW/DSG and a new 2021 Tacoma Access Cab 4x4 p'up
I picked up one of the last SE models in the area, and in my favorite heat reflecting "color". No three pedal versions anywhere around here now, but the DSG in this one is complemented by shift paddles that actually work and don't get overridden all the time (my BMW experience), even at lower rpm. Very Nice.

Pano, 17" wheels/low profile Contis, Fender, fog lights, they still have the AC outlet, and most of all-brand spanking new. I'm finally back home. The Passat was nice, but I am just a sportwagen freak.

Here, the unicorn meets Grandpa:rolleyes:

dubStrom

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 A4 Jetta (sold), 2010 JSW (sold), 2013 Passat 6MT traded for 2014 JSW with 6MT-TOTALED in November 2016, 2003 ALH 5MT conversion (sold), wheezing 2015 GSW/DSG and a new 2021 Tacoma Access Cab 4x4 p'up
Here's what happened to the 2014 JSW in November (link below in my signature with more pics):

I miss that car. three pedals. Was just getting used to it after 2 years, 4ok miles. mileage was reaching towards 50 on the highway. The Uber driver's insurance company will get paid by his Uber insurance (he had a fare on board!). And I will get a settlement from his insurance company at some point. This stuff takes too long!

Last edited:

dubStrom

Veteran Member
TDI
Very sharp ride. Cool that it came with factory paddles.
Thanks. I was surprised by the paddles. Nice placement and they work in either D or S modes. I was a little concerned while considering the hardware and software updates for EPA compliance (for the full emissions warantee). I can live with that until/if I discover that the modifications screw up fuel economy of performance. When it becomes a problem, I can bail on that and go aftermarket. Rather not. It's compliant! Good for my kids' lungs, and one of them has asthma.