The Future's Bright, The Future's A Remap

TDIdiotic

TDI
Audi A4 SE, 1996, Grey
The Future\'s Bright, The Future\'s A Remap

Hi people. I've had my car about a year now and I'm all impressed with it, upgrading from a 306 standard diesel. Now I'd like to have a bit more readily available power within the lower rev range. Everything I've read points me in the direction of a remap, but for me, it's costly. The car is an Audi A4 SE 110bhp (1996) - it seems it'll take me to around 140. Who's the best people/product to go with? Can anyone advise me?

Before that, I need to address the issue of it cutting out my boost completely when accelerating hard in 3rd gear - this I believe may be cured with a replacement N75 valve. Can anyone suggest where I might get one of these as I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them.

All help is appreciated. And if this is all 'off-topic', apologies and please ignore.

Regards
Lee

The_Transporter

Veteran Member
TDI
Transporter 2.5 (174Bhp), 2004, Wheat Beige
The Future\'s Bright, The Future\'s A Remap

Assuming that you are in the UK, then I would see QR Sport in Tattenhall in Cheshire, very good tuners and they genuinely love Audis. One thing that you must remember is that there is no such thing as cheap power, and upgrading will cost