fuel filter

tdiman

Veteran Member
TDI
jetta 2015 sel grey / black interior
Anyone using the mann fuel filter . its a shorter filter than oem . just concerned on if it will be a problem ?

jetta 97

Vendor
TDI
2 X Jatta MK5 2006
MANN is original filter for VW.
VW do not make filters, MANN and other company's make filter for them then put VW sings on it.

However 2015 models has shorter filter for some reason. So I would not recommend it .

Last edited:

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
What engine/car do you have, and whose filter is on there now? UFI most likely. I have not seen a Mann replacement filter for the CR engines, so I cannot speak as to their fit. I have used Mahle and they looked and fit just like the UFI.

tdiman

Veteran Member
TDI
jetta 2015 sel grey / black interior
What engine/car do you have, and whose filter is on there now? UFI most likely. I have not seen a Mann replacement filter for the CR engines, so I cannot speak as to their fit. I have used Mahle and they looked and fit just like the UFI.
2015 jetta tdi sel engine code cvca 40,000 miles first time to replace fuel filter . mann filter parts number pu 8021 is about half the size of oem filter in length

sootchucker

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf
bump, i just ran into the MANN filter "issue" too... it is about half the size of others.

what do you all think??