DFW TDI Owner's List

K5ING

Mega-Miler
TDI
Silver 2001 Golf GL TDI 5-speed
I've updated the DFW TDI list, adding profile links and noting members who have either invalid user names, or people who have not been active on here for over a year. Please notify me of any corrections that need to be made for yourselves, or anyone you know for sure no longer has their TDI or lives in the DFW area.

Thanks!!

K5ING

Mega-Miler
TDI
Just an FYI, I've made known gurus show up in bold type on the list. If I've missed anyone, please let me know.

mak618

TDI
2010 (Ret)
Wow K5ing.. that list has grown a lot. Thanks for taking the time to maintain the list

K5ING

Mega-Miler
TDI
Wow K5ing.. that list has grown a lot. Thanks for taking the time to maintain the list
Thanks. I have too much time on my hands lately however. Today, I put the whole thing into an Excel spreadsheet. I seperated the entries' names, car models, year, city, comments, everything. I then sorted it by invalid user name, last activity date, then by city to try and organize it better. It worked great too! But I can't get it to post to here looking anything like it did in the spreadsheet...LOL!

Like I said, I have too much time on my hands.

Last edited:

sheepman

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Special Edition 5 speed
Add me please. I've lurked for years and finely joined. On my Second TDi

2006 Jetta TDi SE Silver Reflex (Sanger)

bhsramz

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta; 2005 JSW; 2010 Touareg w/ Air
Hey, it looks like Krum and Sanger are crawling with TDIs. We have three, I wonder what proportion that is of the Sanger TDI population...

K5ING

Mega-Miler
TDI
Hey, it looks like Krum and Sanger are crawling with TDIs. We have three, I wonder what proportion that is of the Sanger TDI population...
You're in Sanger? I have you down as being in Dallas. Most of the cars I see in Sanger are junky pickups and older American cars. You must feel like the Lone Stranger up there...LOL!

BTW, be glad you're in Sanger...The (Flying) Tomato Pizza (formally of Denton/Fry St. fame) is reopening up there in May. It's the only good, authentic, Chicago style deep dish and stuffed pizza to be found in the whole DFW area.

That's not a "stock photo" either...it's the last one I got just before they closed a few years ago, sitting on a full-sized dinner plate. YUM!!

Last edited:

judisjetta

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
Hey Jeff! Please add me to the list (thanks to Marin for letting me know it existed!)

JudisJetta - 06 Jetta TDI | Seafoam Green | Italy (aka "It-Lee") Texas :)

Thank you!!

sheepman

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Special Edition 5 speed
You're in Sanger? I have you down as being in Dallas. Most of the cars I see in Sanger are junky pickups and older American cars. You must feel like the Lone Stranger up there...LOL!

BTW, be glad you're in Sanger...The (Flying) Tomato Pizza (formally of Denton/Fry St. fame) is reopening up there in May. It's the only good, authentic, Chicago style deep dish and stuffed pizza to be found in the whole DFW area.

That's not a "stock photo" either...it's the last one I got just before they closed a few years ago, sitting on a full-sized dinner plate. YUM!!
That's my kinda pizza. Might be a good GTG kinda place.

K5ING

Mega-Miler
TDI
I think you might be on to something there. At least the food will be good.

Their scheduled opening is on May 13 (I think) but that may change. They are on the square where Flashback's Grill is/was if you know where that is.

BTW, for a full sized version of that picture, click here.

Last edited:

K5ING

Mega-Miler
TDI
Please add me to the list, 2011 Jetta TDI DSG w/navi
Done, thanks, and welcome to the club!

One note for everyone...if you put your location in your bio as "Dallas", or "Fort Worth" because you get tired of everyone asking "where is Farmers Branch?" or "Where is Krum?", be sure to let me know of your true location when you request to be added to the list. We're all local here and know where these little towns are. Thanks all!

Gabe

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Golf, 81 caddy
Jeff, my girlfriend and I saw your golf going down 35 a while back. We were in our white B4v at the time.
-Gabe

K5ING

Mega-Miler
TDI
Jeff, my girlfriend and I saw your golf going down 35 a while back. We were in our white B4v at the time.
-Gabe
Cool! Hopefully I was behaving myself...LOL! What tipped you off that it was me? The plate or the badge on the back?

Pull along side next time and give a wave. :D