Anyone need help,here I am(Dallas-Plano ,TX

jetta 97

Vendor
TDI
2 X Jatta MK5 2006
Anyone need help,here I am (Dallas-McKinney ,TX)

Hello everyone.
I have been Technician all my life. I come form Europe. I finish school for mechanic in Europe in 1993 and start working on the cars when I was 16 .
I live in USA since 1998. I have been working on VW and Audi all my life (specially on TD-s & TDI-s). Also on BMW, Mercedes.
I have VCDS (Vag-Com) [FONT=&quot]HEX-USB+CAN Interface[/FONT] .
I am able to Program keys on most VW-Audi vehicles , I am able to Delete Immobilizer in ECU, and
to replace Instrument Cluster and ECU Used or new (this means if you have used cluster or ECU I can make it to work on your car).

I do provide complete work on those cars ( from oil change to check engine diagnostics,t-belt ,brakes , suspension, transmission service ,injectors , injection pump,etc.)

ECU TUNING AVAILABLE- TDTUNING Authorized Dealer.

"Open -close windows via remote control
Available on Golf, Jetta MK4,MK5,MK6,MK7 or Passat B5.5,B6,B7 I can enable function

Also can turn off seat belt chime(you don't have ding,ding till you put your belt in buckle) and DRL can be turn off,also one touch on remote and opens all 4 doors(factory comes with dr.door open first than other doors).

Programing keys, Instrument Cluster and ECU swap and Immobilizer Delete available

EDC 17 Immo off - YES I can do it

EDC 17 Immo DATA Programing - it means I can install Used ECU and program it .

EC 15, EDC 16, EDC 17 T
uning AVAILABLE ( All Common Rail TDI 2009-2014)
LCD DISPLAY REPAIR

Please visit website for more Info :

https://www.advancedcarelectronics.com/

If anyone need something send me PM or e-mail me at:

info@advancedcarelectronics.com

advancedcarelectronics1@gmail.com

marinmm2001@gmail.com

I have reasonable prices for my work and I do provide parts and warranty for my job.
I know it is very hard to trust to someone , and it is hard to find good trusted mechanic ,but try me on little things and see my work.

Last edited:

jetta 97

Vendor
TDI
2 X Jatta MK5 2006
Needle Illumination possible on MK4 and MK5

I can enable needles light up with key on and light switch off. E-mail me or send PM .E-mail address is at first post.
This is the models it can be done:
-
- Jetta :--------------------- Golf : -------------------------- Passat :------------------------------EOS:

MK4
2002-2005----------MK4 2002-2005 ----------------- MK4 2002-2005---------------------
MK5 2005-2009
--------- MK5 2005-2009------------------MK5 2005-2009---------------------MK5 2005-2009

MK5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfxIwV1-KZ8&feature=youtu.be

MK4:

Last edited:

doublebarrel

TDI
2015 Jetta S TDI
Give this guy a shot.He just replaced my ignition switch.I spent 3 days trying to figure out the problem.took him maybe 5 minutes to figure it out. He knows his stuff and is fair on his price.He is also willing to come to you to get the job done.I highly recommend him.

jetta 97

Vendor
TDI
2 X Jatta MK5 2006
Thank you Robert(Doublebarrel) for trusting me and letting me to fix your car.
Also thank you for nice post and recommendation.Enjoy your car.

Last edited:

jetta 97

Vendor
TDI
2 X Jatta MK5 2006
aja8888 said:
We can't have enough of these good, experienced TDI mechanics available. Maybe he can come to the DFW GTG and get to meet everyone?
I want to come to this one coming.Just need to know when and where?

Last edited:

cjharris02892

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 New Beetle, 2000 Golf and 2005 Jetta MKIV w/BEW
Thanks Jetta '97

Replaced the seals in my fuel pump this past weekend. This was the first time I had attempted this procedure and Jetta '97 made himself available via phone to help thru a couple of things I was worried about attempting. He's a great guy and part of why this club is an excellent place for weekend mechanics to gain knowledge and experience.

TXRanger83

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta TDI
Hey Jetta, 97 thanks for putting me in contact with Pro Tint they did a great job!!! I know you said you can do vag-com work up to 2004 for but I was wondering if you or your shop could install a set of fog lights for me? I am getting the fog light kit and a EU switch...just let me know one way or the other, but thanks again for the recommendation?

jetta 97

Vendor
TDI
2 X Jatta MK5 2006
TXRanger83 said:
Hey Jetta, 97 thanks for putting me in contact with Pro Tint they did a great job!!! I know you said you can do vag-com work up to 2004 for but I was wondering if you or your shop could install a set of fog lights for me? I am getting the fog light kit and a EU switch...just let me know one way or the other, but thanks again for the recommendation?
You misunderstood me at VAG-COM .I can do it any year scan with VAG-COM. Only key programing I am limited till 2007.
Let me know when you get fog light kit and I will look what can I do.
I am glad you are happy with windows. Did it price was as I told you?

TXRanger83

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta TDI
jetta said:
You misunderstood me at VAG-COM .I can do it any year scan with VAG-COM. Only key programing I am limited till 2007.
Let me know when you get fog light kit and I will look what can I do.
I am glad you are happy with windows. Did it price was as I told you?
Oh sorry I missed your call, yeah I'm not sure when I will get it I was thinking end of the month but it seems like i might need a few more things then once thought. Plus with having a 2010 not much seems to be known about them so we will see, but I will let you know. Yeah they did offer the price on the tint, but I ended up getting a different material and they didnt have as much wiggle room on that price, but I'm still very happy they seemed to do a great job and have a lifetime warranty. I posted some pics in the picture section of what they did, but yeah I decided to get this German companies they does a far superior job of heat blockage

jetta 97

Vendor
TDI
2 X Jatta MK5 2006
I saw pictures and look very cool.
No problem just let me know when you get it, and we will look what we can do. We will find the way to get it working.
And give me call about head Bi-Hexon lights before you buy them

Last edited:

TXRanger83

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta TDI
jetta said:
I saw pictures and look very cool.
No problem just let me know when you get it, and we will look what we can do. We will find the way to get it working.
And give me call about head Bi-Hexon lights before you buy them
will do the bi-xenons are a while down the road but yeah I do want them done... I will et you know about the fogs though

JamesC

TDI
Jetta, 2001, Red
Very good mechanic

This man is definitely worth using, especially if you want to learn how to work on your own vehicle. He is reasonably priced and is patient in explaining what he is doing and why. He also knows some shortcuts that are not in the maintenance manuals that reduce the time it takes to get the job done without compromising anything. He also makes recommendations he knows needs to be taken care of, to avoid costly problems later. I definitely recommend him.

ltctpu

TDI
2000 Golf TDI 2dr (daily driver) 2003 wagon TDi.. 2003 Tdi Golf 2dr 130PD DRW 6sp, 2003 2dr Golf TDI (wrecked)
Timing belt change

Had great luck using Marin to do my TB on my Golf over the Thanksiving weekend. I've been looking for a trusted mechanic and found Marin (Jetta 97) here on TDI Club and thought I'd give him a try. Made arrangements to drop the car off for him to to do the TB and I was to provide the parts as I had already puchased a TB kit. The night before I put the parts in the car to ensure that I didn't forget to bring them along. Well some dirt bag stole the TB kit out of the car and there I was stuck as we already had this set-up. Anyway Marin took the car and was able to get all the parts and still get the car done at the agreed time. He also made some sound recommendations on some other needed work and how I could do that myself.

Thanks Marin

Last edited:

ybclear

TDI
2001 Beetle
Jetta 97 is a great resource!

My '01 Beetle had fuel pump seal leaks (at 130k miles) and I decided not to attempt without a VAG-COM after talking with Marin (Jetta 97). He did a great job at a fair price and also did my fuel and pollen filters. It's great to finally have a trusted tdi mechanic who will help you with information to do your work. I highly recommend him as good resource for information and a trusted guy to let do work on your tdi!

JET03JettaGLS

TDI
2003 Jetta GLS
Marin knows his stuff!!

I am temp working in FTW and tried Marin based on posts...I had him work on my "03 Jetta to replace my timing belt, serpentine belt, water pump, thermostat, crank and cam seals, and transmission fluid on New years day! It took a little over 5 hours for all and he was very helpful in explaining to me what and why he did things for when I try to do this by myself at my next 100K service. He also pointed out to me an issue with my serp belt tensioner and alternator clutch gear freezing up. Which we replaced as well! He is very thorough. He stands behind his work and replaced the bad replacement thermostat under warranty a week later when he heard there was issues with a batch he had bought.. He called me and told me he wanted to replace it! He is reasonable on his prices and I highly recommend him. Thanks again Marin!:)

Last edited:

jetta 97

Vendor
TDI
2 X Jatta MK5 2006
I can do LED EURO TAIL LIGHTS. I just did it on one GLI. They also fit 05.5 & 06 MK 5 TDI. 2009 need to be check before do anything.2010 model is under search.Programing is not available yet.They come with amber turn signal and also tail lights will be red ,but when you click you turn signal it will be amber. Also it is possible to get rear fog light. For rear fog light it will need euro headlight switch.
Note:
This is not plug and play lights. It will need rewiring connector and reprogramming module in address 09.
They available on ecstuning:
http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/ES5423_ES7595_ES7599/ES5423/
Also euro headlight switch with rear fog lights :
http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Jetta_V--TDI/Search/Euro_Switch/ES9974/

If I do job it will not need buy harness, it does not need one. Only need LED tail light.

E-mail me or PM me if anyone interested.

Last edited:

jetta 97

Vendor
TDI
2 X Jatta MK5 2006
I can scan it and see what is going on.If is your car 2002 as your profile says i don't thing your race pipe will cause CEL. You don't have O2 sensors.I live in Plano,TX . If you want you can swim by And I will scan it and see what codes you have.
Did you have race pipe with out EGR connection? Is this code you getting?

Last edited:

TDIinTexas

Vendor
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI, 2010 JSW TDI
Thanks again Marin for helping me out with the needles, it looks great! It sure is alot easier to read these gauges with the needles lit..