any hudson valley members? biodiesel co-op members?

sky44

TDI
none yet
:confused: just hoping to get in tight with some local VW people before making the big leap from japanese reliability to greaseburning love. :D

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
There's a moderately sized group of TDI-ers in the Capitol region. Hopefully one or more will reply before you lose your 'newbie' status.

meganuke

TDIClub Contributor, Vendor
TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
I frequently visit a friend in New Paltz, but I am not knowledgable of any biodiesel coop in the area.

xracerbob

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
I'm across the river from you. I don't know of any biofuel outlets in the mid-hudson valley. I smuggled my new '06 Jetta tdi into NY last year.:D

DannyboyUpstate

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta
HUH! I'm up in Albany and there's a tight knit group of VW owners, but it's just me and one other kid with diesel intrests. I'm DEFINITELY going to take a ride down and visit the Hudson Valley Coop sometime soon. I had never even heard of it until now! :)

NYTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf TDI AUTOMATIC trans. GLS w/PLX package silver/black cloth
If you are coming down for a mtg. or a "how to" you may want to post on the boards there. One or two members make their way from Albany so you may be able to share a ride down. I don't make it there often - gotta go soon though - the WVO cubies are piling up.

Mr_Deezy

Veteran Member
TDI
1997 Passat 1.9 TDI
Is this thread still active?

If so, I'm in the Hudson Valley, own a TDI, perform almost all of the maintenance on it myself and I run it on straight vegetable oil.

Votblindub

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 Jetta Wagon
DannyboyUpstate is near me. There's a few diesel guys in the area. Saw a few at the ROFLWagens meet.

scubagli

Veteran Member
TDI
1986 audi 4000Q ALH SWAP in progress...
There's a strong bunch of us diesel guys in the kingston area, we meet up at Routigan's most Thursdays at 7 for a gtg, It is located right next to American ford off the thurway. Stop by and say hello
Steve

scubagli

Veteran Member
TDI
1986 audi 4000Q ALH SWAP in progress...
Tonight there were ten cars out 5 are diesels, b5.5 passat, mkiii golf, 78 300d, 09 sport wagon , 12 jetta.

Mr_Deezy

Veteran Member
TDI
1997 Passat 1.9 TDI
I posted a reply last week from my phone, but I geuss it didn't go...

Anyway, I live about 2 hours from Kingston but work in Newburgh. Do you guys ever meet anywhere closer to Newburgh or even Middletown? If not I may just have to meet up with you guys right from work on a Thursday. Its too far to drive 40 minutes home and then 2 hours up to Kingston!!