Auto to 5speed swap Cruise Control Pin

Diesel_Miser

TDI
2000 Golf 4Dr
I am finishing an auto to 5 speed swap on a 2002 jetta and just wanted to see if anyone can verify that the ecm cruise control pin is pin 66. also, which cable contains the cruise control pin in drivers or passanger side?

Brndray

TDI
2000 Jetta GL TDi
If its the same as my 2000 Jetta, you need to move the pin located at 19 to the pin located at 66. There are also two wires in the TCM that need to be wired together. The ECM is on the right as you face the car and has two connectors in it, the TCM has one connector and is on the left, closest to your cabin filter. Read back about three post that I started and follow the link that was posted in there. It should clarify things a little for you.

Lexacode

TDI
2001 beetle,2003beetle convertible
I was reading your link in your id ...
Was trying to figure out how to get my cruise working in’s my 03 beetle converted to a tdi satandard which use to be a gas auto.
The problem I’m having I’d i can’t get the cruise light to come on in the dash
There’s no Tcm because I changed the engine harness out.
I have compared it with my other beetle and is very close in power to pins.
Pin 66 has only power when brake applied

Nero Morg

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 A6 TDI, 2001 Jetta TDI, 2014 Passat TDI
Even without the cruise wired up after a manual swap, the cruise light will still come on, but the set button won't do anything. If the cruise light is not coming on you have another issue. Check the fuses?