Anyone in Buford, Georgia area?

brownnugen

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GSW TDI, 2011 JSW TDI & 2018 Atlas 2.0T S
I am thinking of purchasing a TDI and would appreciate some trusted eyes on it. If you are available, please let me know and I will fill you in on the details.

Thanks,
-Nick

1998993C2S

Veteran Member
TDI
2006.5 Jetta Pkg2 DSG Navi
Need a TDIFAX in Buford, GA

Hey Nick -
Would be glad to assist, which series TDI are you considering? The devil is in the details; What year, series TDI, who is selling, service doc's/history, collision work, non-OEM paint finish? .. The usual suspects.

The town of Buford, GA is nearby (10-15 mins) as we are also in North Georgia. When speaking to the seller enquire about driving directions beginning from GA Hwy-400, exit 14 ... (#14 is the Buford Hwy running East/West IIRC)

As a Ross-Tech carrying DIY-TDI owner since 2006 (having ordered our MkV Jetta TDI) I'm at a proficiency grade B+ with the VCDS diagnostic tool. Have PC & VCDS program will travel. - Is there anything specifically you would care to confirm and/or discover with this TDI?

Again I'd be glad to assist a fellow TDI hobbyist. Ping me using the TDIClub PM and we can take it from there. -

Cheers, Mike Schneider

Last edited:

brownnugen

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GSW TDI, 2011 JSW TDI & 2018 Atlas 2.0T S
Mike, I am sorry that I did not see your reply earlier but I didn’t end up even looking at the car because it was too nice and would have been too expensive to insure my daughter on it. I do appreciate your offer to help!
-Nick