Travelers Prayer

bam_bam_dip

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta TDI GL
Those of you so inclined, feel free to wish our traveling brothers and sisters a safe journey. Even though I will not be there, my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone for a safe journey, to and from.

O Almighty and merciful God, who has commissioned your angels to guide and protect us, may they be our companions from our setting out until our return. Clothe us with their invisible protection; keep from us all danger of collision, of fire, of explosion, of falling; and finally,having preserved us from all evil, and especially from sin, guide us to our heavenly home. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Not intended to offend, just wanted everyone to have a safe journey.

Last edited:

Jetter_Sprinta

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2 Peeps sharing 1 UseYerName//an array of cars
Thank you for your kind thoughts. I am not a religious person--some might say far from it--but when someone makes the effort to consider the well being and safety of others, I appreciate it.

Take good care of the site while we are Festing! And see what you can do about Ernesto! :eek:

(Is there a prayer that my car will win the Show N' Shine? It might be the only way....:eek: )

rme

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta
Traveler's prayer

I'm jewish and like the post a couple of spaces before me...I'll take help from anyone who is kind enough to think of those who are travelling....