FS: 2001 Jetta GLS Lightly Modified in Bellingham WA

CalvinM

TDI
2003 Golf
Time to thin the herd so my Jetta is up for sale. Posting here first, but it will also go up on craigslist shortly. I was given this car by my brother who purchased it from Robby(Runobeer) Austin TX. Robby bought the car off a client when it blew its turbo. So it went through the car and fixed it up for himself but changed plans and sold it to my brother. I've had the car for about 10k miles but really prefer my Golf.

2001 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
Trim: GLS
Mileage: 250,500

Options:
Heated Seats(both functional no burns)
Monsoon Radio with steering wheel controls
Sunroof(drains cleaned recently)
Leather Interior - interior was swapped from gray to black with low mileage leathers. There are a couple small trim pieces that are still gray.

Recent Service:
~210k: Car had a blown turbo, work done by Runonbeer in Austin TX: Rebuilt head, new Borg Warner VNT-15, 1019 injectors, silicone vacuum lines, timing belt service
~230k: Rear brakes by Runonbeer, filters
250k: new lower control arms w/ tt bushings and HD balljoints. Eibach Pro Damper Springs and Shocks installed(used but low mileage) w/ all new shock mounts.(Work done by myself)

Mods:
Eibach Pro System Suspension with lowering springs and shocks/struts. Lowers car ~ 1.25inches
18" BBS RC Gunmetal Gray Wheels w/ Continental Extreme Contact(60% tread)
Bosio 1019 Injectors
Dieselgeek Full Metal Jacket skidplate

Good:
Car drives great and pulls hard even without a tune. Suspension and steering are tight after the refresh. Maybe the best running engine I've had in a TDI(my fifth TDI)
Texas car so NO rust. This Jetta with the new head and turbo is good for many miles.
Leather interior is in really good condition. I don't have pictures right now still need to clean and button up the inside but I will post some soon.

Bad:
Car was resprayed by Robby @ Runonbeer so it has some chipping and other small pain flaws if you are close. From 10ft away the car looks great.
Glove box is cracked by the hinge. Still closes fine but could be changed in the future. Soft touch is coming off some of the interior pieces as usual.
One of the BBS RCs has a slight bend to the rim. I put the wheel on the rear and don't notice any vibration from it.

PM with questions or interest.