www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > VW TDI Discussion Areas > General VW Discussion

General VW Discussion This is a place for General VW topics (the company, not your vehicle). General topics about a specific vehicle should be posted in the General TDI Dicussion Forum sections for that vehicle platform. A4, A3 & B4, B5, etc.

Old September 17th, 2018, 21:25   #1
F5air

Default Finally mk6 tdi on the street after injector and fuel pump fail?

Hi there guys, finally my csr will be ready by tomorrow after the pump debris killed my injectors. Honestly after almost 60k miles with perfect service my jetta mk6 failed. Dont know if was a random problem or not. I used xpd since day 1, kind of interesting after i was waiting the new gallon arrive of my additive, i spent 5 full tanks and failed, never used the car without it. Any ideas?. BTW I ran the car almost empty a few times.

Any advice? Is there a in-line filter to get? Humidity / water diesel separator?

Or just repair and sell the car. I do oil changes every 5000k and the car is like new (jetta tdi mk6 2013)

Enviado desde mi ALP-L09 mediante Tapatalk
F5air is offline   Reply With Quote