VAG-Com\VAG 1551\VAG Tool

CraCol

VAG-Com\\VAG 1551\\VAG Tool

I've seen in various posts the diagnostic tools VAG-COM\VAG 1551\VAG Tool listed. Are these the same tool (in different forms) or 3 different tools (for different purposes? Where does one scource each?

Thanks,

C-

VelvetFoot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
NB, 2000, Yellow
Re: VAG-Com\\VAG 1551\\VAG Tool

VAG-COM is a program written by Uwe Ross. See www.ross-tech.com . VWTool is a diagnostic program by someone else. They are not VW products. They also don't cost thousands of dollars.

[ August 12, 2001: Message edited by: VelvetFoot ]

valois

Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VelvetFoot:
VAG-COM is a program written by Uwe Ross. See www.ross-tech.com . VWTool is a diagnostic program by someone else. They are not VW products. They also don't cost thousands of dollars.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

THanks for the plug karl.
They are $199.00 shipped, I have them for sale.

CraCol

So I take it the VW Vag-tool co$t$ big time..

Valois, which one (Vag-Com or VAG-Tool)do you have for $199? Are they both software that loades on a PC\Laptop?

Thanks,

C-

[ August 12, 2001: Message edited by: CraCol ]

dan kerkstra

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 tdi Jetta 2002 jetta 5spd 2004 Jetta 5spd
I would like to know the answer to that question, Im a newbie also an will need to scan my unit in the future. 2002 bug tdi

Farfromovin

Torque Addict
TDI
03 Golf 2dr- PD150 6m
I would like to know the answer to that question, Im a newbie also an will need to scan my unit in the future. 2002 bug tdi
Wow, for the answer to your 10 year bump, check out Ross Tech's website. They sell VCDS, which is the single most versatile pc tool for our cars.