how to disable my auto lock?

jmodge

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 alh Jetta, RC2 w/.205's 5speed daily summer commuter and 2000 alh Jetta 5spd swap, 2" lift, hitch, stage 3 TDtuning w/.216's winter cruiser, 1996 Tacoma ALh
I used post #23, glad this was brought back up

CoyoteG

TDI
oooooookkkkkk, im about to blow a gasket here. I swear to god if I go 3/4 around my car with a handfull of stuff again, to find every door locked except for the driver door, ill boot the god damn window in!!!!!!!

ive had enough of this. I dont know why I cant remember.. but its bit me in the ass 10+ times this last month. in the rain and everything.. gotta run to driver door, unlock them all, then try again just to get into the back seat. especially fun when im on the passenger side and in a rush or already frustrated.. im really losing my patience with this here.

how do I disable this? if I have to take my doors apart and grind the lock pins out with an angle grinder, I will!!!!!!!

I do NOT want my doors to lock automatically, ever again until I hit the button, ever ever again. I know this is possible. how do I do this. please save me from having a meltdown over these damn locks!!!!
I feel your rage

jmodge

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 alh Jetta, RC2 w/.205's 5speed daily summer commuter and 2000 alh Jetta 5spd swap, 2" lift, hitch, stage 3 TDtuning w/.216's winter cruiser, 1996 Tacoma ALh
Mine went back to having to double click to unlock them all, but at least they don’t auto lock, that sucks. Make a video if you go rage, I will play it every time something p.o’s me

faultybora2010

TDI
So... Im new around here, but i cannot find any information anywhere with my problem.
To sum up my problem, I have a 2010 bora trendline 2.0, that my family have owned since it came out of factory.
Im experiencing some problems with it, and even the official service couldn´t fix them.
The problem consists in, everytime i try to open all the car with my remote key (one click opens drivers door, two consecutive clicks open all doors), the doors open and inmediatelly close themselfs.
This only happends once the car has been closed for some minutes, after i get this problem once, i re open the car and it stays open for some time, and closes as expected, after 30 seconds of no activity.
The other problem i have, which i expect comes from the same root, happends when i turn the car off, take the key out of ignition and try to open the main door (only happends in this one) I pull the door handle from the inside and the door lock doesent come up all the way, so i have to unlock the car with the remote key, and then pull the handle open.
Sorry for any misspelling, im not used to speaking in english.

DivineChaos

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk6 jetta sportwagen tdi
If the car was locked and you unlock it without opening a door. It autolocks again. This happen with both keys?

faultybora2010

TDI
It has two “stages”. Once the car has been sitting for o While, i double click the unlock botton, and without opening any door (imposible to do due to the time it takes for the car to clise itself, 0,1 s after i click the botton) it locks itself again.
After this happened once, i double click again and it functiones correctlly, doors open and stay open for a good while.
The obter problem i just filmed it happening but cant post it here