Car stalling

Demojr90

TDI
2013 Passat
Alroght so I have pit about 5000 miles on my 2013 VW Passat TDI and I have already replaced the heater core and air conditioning. Now I have another curve ball. When I put the car in reverse it dies after a few feet of movement. My wife was driving it home from getting groceries and stated it was acting weird and taking way more power to make it up hills than she felt it should of. I walk outside and get in the car to test things out, put it in reverse and before I can reach the end of the driveway it just dies. I try several times and same result. I give it old gas and brake trial, it let me rev up to about 2400 rpms then cuts the power down to 8-900 again. I try backing up while it is in the 2000 rpm range, and the second I take my foot off the brake it stutters and stalls. I have an auto. It just got back from the dealer last week from having the heater core put in, I am starting to think someone didn't put something back on tight enough whether it be electrical or maybe vaccum. Any ideas? Has anyone else experienced this issue? My car has had spark knock from like the 2nd week I had it, maybe a faulty injector or fuel pump? Hit me with some ideas guys. I can work on it if I have to, I would just really like to get rid of labor costs....

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
You might get a bit more in the forum for the nms Passat. This is for the 2004-05 Passat.

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk