Biodiesel between Portland and Wenatchee, Wa.

mars

I am going to drive from Portland, Or, to Wenatchee, Wash via Highway 97 (thru Goldendale, Yakima with a stop in Ephrata ). Does anyone know of any place that I can buy biodiesel along the way? The official biodiesel maps don't show any, but wondered if any new ones, or whatever.

michael.

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 2K, silver
I believe they changed names. I have been in email contact with Dave Day at Pacific Fluids LLC - I am assuming same company? Just under a new name?

Let's get them to open a public pump in Tacoma!!
Here is the contact info I have:

Dave Day
GM Of Operations
Pacific Fluids
PH: 253-284-4302
Fax: 253-284-4303
Daved@pacfluids.com
Pacific Fluids

tadc

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Golf GLS TDI, '01, Black
Pacific NORTHWEST biodiesel was the name. I dunno if he's still in business as I started using the B20 pump at Albina Fuel/Tesoro (located near NE 32nd and Broadway in Portland). AFAIK there is no BD pump between that pump and Wenatchee.

mars

Thanks. I have been filling up on a regular basis at Albina and plan on ordering the B100 in 55 gal drums as soon as I set up a place to store it. Guess I will just fill up before leaving and add regular diesel there. I can almost make it up and back on a tank, but not quite.

rgue

TDI
NB, 1998, red
Why don't you just carry an extra 5 gal. of B100 in a yellow fuel jug?. A full tank plus 5 gal. gets my 1998 NB all the way from Seattle to San Francisco with fuel to spare.