Door Organizers -- Ashtray Area Organizers

Spanish Johnny

TDI
Sportwagen
Hello all.

Anyone know of any "door organizers" I can use on my driver side door?
Would like to store stuff in there neatly, if possible.

I know of the "under the seat" organizers, but they look a little difficult to install.

Trying to find room to put my phone, wallet ... stuff like that.

Thanks!

axelwagon

TDI
2012 Jetta Sportwagen
I would be interested in this as well. Even my allroad had better storage than the JSW, and it was pretty lacking. At least you could close the door pockets so that it would hide all the stuff in it, and it had a useable center console. I think I am destined to have at least a drivers side under seat drawer in the JSW.

Funny thing is the JSW has awesome storage in the back, but I really don't use those, and they are hard to get to if you have a cargo liner.

3516ACERT

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW
Every auto parts store has a "storage solutions" section. Little sunglass holders that hang off the vents, or "wallets" that fit in the door cubby.

I've found the more "storage" I give myself, the more quap I keep in the car, so I keep my car "stuff" to a minimum - cell phone chargers, gum, folding knife, documents is about all I have - makes it easier to keep clean that way.

I have a large plastic container in the "trunk" that keeps all my groceries and stuff from getting knocked over, fits in nicely next to the 750 w sub woofer I put back there.

stumpie

TDI
2012 Golf TDI
One thing i did was buy from Toyota an ashtray to use as a coin receptacle. Bought it for my Lexus CT200h, it fits perfectly in the cupholder closest to the armrest....

From what I've read, the under seat drawer, especially on the passenger side, is not too difficult an install...i plan on doing that soon.