07 Feb 09 Langley GTG

EVONELLY

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2006 Touareg TDI
PM sent.

anteka said:
I would like to get a Skid Plate for a 2000 Jetta TDI Auto.

Since my plastic one broke off this winter.

What would the cost be in CND Cash?

EVONELLY

TDI
2006 Touareg TDI
Front Rotors are $35.00CDN each
Rear Rotors are $26.00CDN each
Lucas Rear Pads are $38.00CDN
Textar Rear Pads are $43.00CDN
Rear Calipers are $98.00CDN each and require the core to be sent to us.

Blue Chem Cetane Booster, 300ml for $12.50
Total Diesel Fuel Conditioner, 500ml for $12.50
5W40 Total Synthetic Oil, 5L for $40.00
I also have filter kits for $64CDN

I will need to order some of these items in tomorrow if you need them.

Let me know, cheers.:)

anasopia said:
Planning on coming out, looking for rear pads and possibly rotors, what are my options for rear brake calipers? might even do all corners at once...?
also looking for additive.

TDIBri

Veteran Member
EVONELLY said:
Hey guys.

Unfortunately I won't be able to come to the GTG if only one person wants a skid plate. At $90 each way on the ferry and 1-2 nights on the Mainland, it won't be very feasible for us.

We are going to need at least 5 to be ordered for us to make it to this GTG and offer any group discount. In order for me to have the time to make plans and arangements to come over, I'm going to need peoples confirmations by 7PM tomorow.

I hope everyone understands.

Cheers.:)
Neil - What's the final word? Are you coming over with "group discount" skidplates in tow?

I've had some "internal pressure" to alter my plans for Saturday and if there is no skidplate to buy & install then I'll likely have to pass on the GTG until next time.

whatnxt

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Q5 TDI Premium +
Neil,

Can you bring a couple of sets of the new skid plate mounts. The plastic ones, Please. My rubber ones have see much better days. Thanks.

See you all Saturday.

N_J

Veteran Member
TDI
VW 2002 Golf 5 speed TDI Indigo Blue Pearl
This may be a good time to tighten up my rivet.
I'll be bringing a friend this time with a TDI.

See you guys then.

EVONELLY

TDI
2006 Touareg TDI
Hey guys.

Here's the updated list.

Skid plates

1. Eric A5 Jetta sedan- Osiris
2. Brian A5 JSW- Osiris
3. John Fong A4 Jetta Sedan- Atlas w/ drain hole & possibly side skirts
4. Anteka A4 jetta auto- Atlas w/oil drain hole

5. whatnxt-2 Sets of Polyethylene washers

Cheers.

Last edited:

meangreen

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta
Sorry Guys i wont make it out,gotten some parts yesterday that i want to install tomorrow at my friends shop,or at mine? Hope you all have a good turn out and a good time and hopefully the weather will be nicer than the last 2 times
Harald

TDIBri

Veteran Member
GRRRRRR - I just loaded up the car with tools & stuff only to find my building's garage door is broken (as in mechanically... broken weld on a bracket and possibly burnt motor). Building Management says the repair person is supposed to be here "before noon" but who knows how long it will take to fix.

The only way to get the car out is through this door so until it'll actually open, I'm stuck. :mad:

Hopefully I can get there soon...

TDIBri

Veteran Member
UPDATE - The guy is has been working on it for about 1/2 hour and figures he should be able to get me out the door in another 1/2hr... If that's the case I should be on my way soon!

TDIBri said:
GRRRRRR - I just loaded up the car with tools & stuff only to find my building's garage door is broken (as in mechanically... broken weld on a bracket and possibly burnt motor). Building Management says the repair person is supposed to be here "before noon" but who knows how long it will take to fix.

The only way to get the car out is through this door so until it'll actually open, I'm stuck. :mad:

Hopefully I can get there soon...

whatnxt

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Q5 TDI Premium +
Eric,

Thanks for hosting another good GTG.

Nice to see the "old same people" and a lot of new faces.

Jorry

anasopia

Veteran Member
TDI
02 .:R-TDI
It was nice to meet everyone, and its a nice drive from Richmond... anyone down to caravan next time?

and thank you Eric for resetting my CEL! much appreciated, dunno if I thanked you or not.

anteka

TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI - Auto
Eric A.K.A. DOC_M

Thank you for hosting the GTG. I also wish I could have stayed longer to chat.

But, it was nice to chat with everybody!

Right now I'm just took a Coffee break since I'm draining all the oil from my Car. Engine and Transmission.

Plus I'm installing my Atlas Skid Plate. After that I can't wait do do some 4 by 4'ing. Umm Kidding.

Speaking for going 4 x 4'ing Neil are you guys developing a Skid Plate for the Tiguan?