***The Driving Game*** - picture scavenger hunt v2

CrazyWJ242

Veteran Member
TDI
04 MK4 Jetta Wagon TDI, 03 Beetle TDI
Next Challenge: (#658) Your TDI at a Vet office with a shamrock.
would have been way better if it were your tdi at the vet with your pet with a silly cone collar on... that I would force diesel into that in a heartbeat lol

Sent From My Cellular Telephone... so excuse autocorrect.

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Yup, life got complicated and busy so I spend my time off the road when I can. Trying to keep blood pressure down for someone my age.
I was just giving you a hard time because I miss your contributions. ;)

(well your work helps you with these challenges)
That it does. :cool:

Granted I used my brake lights so mint green lit by red light won't exactly mix well in the photo...
Pfft....that could be ANY flavor :rolleyes:

Here we go:
Next Challenge (#656) Your TDI giving birth to you out of it's trunk. Doesn't matter if it's head first or feet first.
Ewe! :p

Current Challenge: (#658) Your TDI at a Vet office with a shamrock.

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
Hey Dozenspeed, it's good to see you're still talking to us common folks! :D

Challenge Leader, Thread Owner, Awesome Challenge Keeper Tracker,...:)

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Well, since I forced my mother to come out with me for this picture, I let her pick the next one.

Next Challenge: (#659) Your TDI with a birthday cake.

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
Next Challenge: (#661) Your TDI at the Five Guys.

Last edited:

MonsterDog

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta
Thanks Web. Reeces PB Cheesecake that Tom came home with was VERY good. Glad I pointed out how close the Cheesecake Factory was!

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Next Challenge (#662): Your TDI in front of two town sign names that are spelled in reverse order of each other.

As an example, COLVER backwards is REVLOC. I was able to complete this in less than 10 minutes, but not sure how common it is to do... I guess we will see!

WEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA
Thanks Web. Reeces PB Cheesecake that Tom came home with was VERY good. Glad I pointed out how close the Cheesecake Factory was!
I think its pretty obvious from my pic where the idea came from. Glad I could help. :D

MonsterDog

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta

WutGas?

Veteran Member
TDI
The Last Real Jetta Sedan
I have two towns around me that spell themselves frontwards and backwards....Ada and Harrah. Could two different town signs of Harrah work? By the challenge wording, I think it would qualify ;)

ng3

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat TDI & Jetta TDI
That might work, it doesn't say the towns have to be different, just have to be different signs.

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Next Challenge (#662): Your TDI in front of two town sign names that are spelled in reverse order of each other.
I have an entry and I'm ready to argue about it! :p

Going by the wording.....;)

(I could not park in front of the sign in one pic for road safety reasons, plus this way my car is reference as to the authenticity)

Here is the township of Maplewood, at the Metrolink stop at Manchester Rd. This view is eastbound going into the town. The letters are supposedly made of wooden blocks from the houses torn down to install this stop here!

Now here it is from the other side, looking westbound as you leave Maplewood. THIS IS NOT DOCTORED, that really is how they made the sign. :eek:

Does it pass shrifty? You did not say it had to be two different towns and these ARE indeed spelled in exact reverse of each other! :D

Last edited:

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
You did not say it had to be two different towns and these ARE indeed spelled in exact reverse of each other! :D

As an example, COLVER backwards is REVLOC. I was able to complete this in less than 10 minutes, but not sure how common it is to do... I guess we will see!

Mmmmm, maybe you did......the wording is tricky....I think you wanted

"Your TDI in front of SIGNS OF two townS WITH names that are spelled in reverse order of each other"

If you said "in front of two town signS that are spelled in reverse order of each other"

then mine definitely wins, but....Oh well either way....:):rolleyes:

Last edited:

jtnf

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 B7 Passat
would have been way better if it were your tdi at the vet with your pet with a silly cone collar on...

I'd have taken you up on this one, but the E-Collar for a Great Dane is the size of a C-Band satellite dish, and it was a little windy here abouts. ;)

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Hey Dozenspeed, it's good to see you're still talking to us common folks! :D
Is it? Good? Well that's reassuring! But really, who here is "common":rolleyes:

Thread Owner
Yeah that just kind of happend I guess, :eek: I didn't have anything to do with that. But really it's the TDI Club's thread, I am honored to merely help steward the thing!

Challenge Leader,
Well that's your fault, I'm trying to hold off a little if you can believe that. I was having more fun just trying to pressure you up the scale at 1 or 2 wins behind. :( Now I look totally obnoxious and losing favor with Digital Corpus while your esteem rises, as you are no longer top pariah! :rolleyes: Get it together will ya or else I'll seek Mr. Dignity for help!

Awesome Challenge Keeper Tracker,...:)
Yeah well okay I'll gladly take that, thank you. :):cool:

Current Challenge: (#662 but we're waiting on shrifty)

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Mmmmm, maybe you did......the wording is tricky....I think you wanted

"Your TDI in front of SIGNS OF two townS WITH names that are spelled in reverse order of each other"

If you said "in front of two town signS that are spelled in reverse order of each other"

then mine definitely wins, but....Oh well either way....:):rolleyes:
Sorry, no good. We read left to right here in the US, and reading the sign from left to right it is not a town name, just the town name in reverse order.

ng3

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat TDI & Jetta TDI
Well good luck finding another one like this :)
It was done on purpose

Colver
Located in western Pennsylvania and formed around 1909, the name is a hybrid of two business partners in the mining business: Coleman and Weaver. Not to be outdone by their own word-tinkering, the two gentlemen later formed a town a few miles away spelled Revloc, which is simply Colver spelled backwards. They must have thought, "When it comes to naming things backwards, we're not going to let that redneck slimeball Dan Flood have all the fun!"

Current Challenge (#662): Your TDI in front of two town sign names that are spelled in reverse order of each other.

Last edited:

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
I'll allow the creative alterations after 48 hours have past from when I proposed the challenge, I'd like to see if anyone can complete it as intended before that :) Well, you could drive to Colver and Revloc.... :D

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
I'll allow the creative alterations after 48 hours have past from when I proposed the challenge, I'd like to see if anyone can complete it as intended before that :) Well, you could drive to Colver and Revloc.... :D
I think that's fair.

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
Yeh Deepsnezod tsoper rouy Doowelpam/Maplewood ngis retfa 5:36 dna ev'uoy tog ym etov! :D

Last edited: