Stage 2 Questions Help

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
Why would that be? The dpf shouldn't affect anything using a cleaner fuel source. It might just regen less if that were the case.

By the way frenchy9991 you should be able to edit your post to correct things when needed, instead of another post.

hybridp

TDI
None
Just installed the Rawtek full exhaust and running the Malone Stage 2 I live in Mass, I spoke with Mike (413 Auto Agawam, Ma.) before the purchase of everything and there are no CEL and the OBD 2 status will read ready. SoI pulled the trigger, I had Mike take care of the tuning. Been loving it since I finished the install Tuesday. soooo nice. Go for it!!
Any update on this from you or others who live in CT or a state that requires OBD testing for emissions?

Do you just need OBD test to pass emissions in Mass? I'm really curious because Mark from Malone told me, "It would hide the codes but multiple monitors may show, "not ready" and you would not be able to pass." in regards to a tune + DPF delete with OBD testing for CT emissions. But if you were able to pass in Mass or someone else in CT was able to that would be amazing news