Anyone have part numbers for the common maint. items for our new cars?

dhdenney

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Audi A3 TDI Ibis white
Parts like air filter, fuel filter, cabin filter? TDIparts.com doesn't seem to have them by "browse by vehicle" option yet. I did find oil filter by OEM PN cuz I had one that I had bought at the dealer last time I was up there. It's the only PN I have.

Last edited:

lildevildee

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta w/6spd manual
I bumped up two threads yesterday that had part numbers in them. One of the threads was even titled "Oil Filter Part Number."

I haven't seen threads floating around with air filter or cabin filter numbers.

dhdenney

Top Post Dawg
TDI
That was the one I had originally before I even seen the post. It came up when I was looking for the PNs for the other items.

dhdenney

Top Post Dawg
TDI
I just didn't wanna have to call the dealer. You don't really know if what they tell you is exactly what you need. Around here, most people seem to know what they're talking about.

dhdenney

Top Post Dawg
TDI
OK I had to call the dealer anyway and I got some PNs for anyone that needs them. I gave them my VIN so it's possible that a different car may have a different PN.
Fuel filter: 1ko124434a
Cabin filter: 1k1819653a
Air filter: 1ko129620e

These should be correct now!

Last edited:

aj164

Veteran Member
TDI
'06 Jetta DSG pkg2
dhdenney said:
OK I had to call the dealer anyway and I got some PNs for anyone that needs them. I gave them my VIN so it's possible that a different car may have a different PN.
Fuel filter: 1ko127134a
This is different from other posts saying FF is 1KO-127-434. Anyone know what the difference is?

dhdenney

Top Post Dawg
TDI
That could be wrong. The guy I had on the phone didn't talk real plain, haha. I got what I thought he said. I wanted to put the numbers out there so someone who needed them could get them. If anyone can confirm the number please do so by posting here so we can get it all right!

dhdenney

Top Post Dawg
TDI
LOL. That's a hybrid number of both our previous ones! Perhaps now we can get it all right.