ALLARD INLET MANIFOLD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

mojogoes

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk3 tdi golf

Was just thinking has any one used/fitted an allard inlet manifold, the one they advertise on there site if yes what are your thoughts/experiances.

03_01_TDI

Banned
TDI
Na

I had emailed them wanting to setup a group buy --actually I was going to buy 10 of them and then handle the resale of them. I nver could get shipping cost.
Allard was very very slow in email responses. They just didn't seam interested selling them

- I've had my oem intake off and hooked up a heat gun to blow air through it. those end cyclinder get less than 50% of the flow.
I'm sure 20psi of boost solves that but the allard intake looks to be much better.

mojogoes

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk3 tdi golf

Your right about the e-mails you would think they would be very interested after telling me that people just ring up for information then go off and do there own thing (not).
Allan (father) does'nt know how to access/send the e-mails by the sounds of it and his excuse to me is he's waighting for some manifolds back from the guys who re=bore/flow/modify them for him
you can't have it both ways.

You've either got or you have'nt got products for sale.

mojogoes

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk3 tdi golf

Allan at allard rang me today and told me that Lloyd his son had competed in some form of 24 hour motorsport event, 300hp M3's and the like and said he came 5th overall
He was the only tdi in the event and obviously made a few heads turn and also said he had one of the fuel tanks still nearly full