Making Snow

TheGrove

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
Darn you beat me to it! I just saw my e-mail from them with that note. Should be interesting we will be driving by that area next Sunday.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
That's awesome! I'll have to touch base with the folks up there and wish them a good season. Also need to stop by sometime this winter and go for a ride in a Snowcat! Yea! :D

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
That's awesome! I'll have to touch base with the folks up there and wish them a good season. Also need to stop by sometime this winter and go for a ride in a Snowcat! Yea! :D

I want to ride down it on my skis.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Hiram confirms that winter is making its way into town. This weekend is the wife carrying championships!

bassman5066

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf 2 Door TDI (sold back for Dieselgate), 91 Golf 4 Door with 1Z swap
I will definitely be taking a trip up to Sunday River this winter. Any of you guys notice the 3D scale model of the mountain in the lodge after the awards banquet? That place looks awesome. Lift tickets aren't too cheap though, but I guess they are on par with most other mountains in the area.

Sent from my Bosch Motronic ECM via VCDS Version 1.9LVE

jay_fyp

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI 6MT 2004 Jetta TDI (PD) 5mt R.I.P - 2013 Golf TDI 6mt - 2004 Golf TDI (PD) 5MT
Nice! I'm ready for some pre-season snowboarding!

TheGrove

TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
Beautiful area the fest was in. Drove near by as I took SR-16 then US-2 from Mt. Washington to Bangor on Sunday.

TheGrove

TDI
Wanted to come and make a family vacation as Mom wanted to see Maine. But my sister's boss would not let her have time time off at that time - end of month at the office. So we had to postpone our vacation until now.

I missed seeing everyone as well. First fest I've missed since I bought your '04 in '06 and went to the Philly Fest.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Nice video! That does look like a rough job, but fun!