Auction and Raffle items

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
Here is a very small sneak peak at some of the items that will be on display at this years TDIFest auction or raffle:

This is just a teaser and you'll need be there to see these items up in person. Also if you can't make it or need to leave early, you can have some who will be there act as your proxy. Payment and shipping arrangements must be agreed upon in advance with the person doing your proxy bidding though.

A big thank you goes out to the above companies with significant donations as well as the others as they give back to TDIClub.

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Very nice sneak peek, Fred. Glancing at the complete list, there will be over one hundred items up for grabs at the event this year. :cool:

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
I'm still awaiting final confirmation, but here is a sneak peak of a couple more items that we might have the auction/raffle as well:
  • Hybrid vnt 17/22
  • Bosal Hitch golf/jetta MK4
We should be have confirmation in the next day or two.

ryanp

Vendor
TDI
Arosa CR - 550hp - 9.7 @ 150mph 1/4 Mile, Citigo 4x4 CR TDi - 340hp, Caddy 2.0 CR 4x4 TDI - 300+hp, Golf Mk2 Van 1.9 TDI - was 290hp, Mk5 Ibiza 2.0 FR TDi - 270hp, BMW 135d - 360hp, BMW 330d - 335hp, BMW 335d - 380hp + a few more ........
My box is on its way!!!

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta TDI, Silver 2000 Jetta TDI (sold), '84 Vanagon with '02 ALH engine
I'll be bringing an item or two ....... nothing major but something to contribute and have a little fun too!

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
I'll be bringing an item or two ....... nothing major but something to contribute and have a little fun too!
That's great, Andy! Please let Fred know what you're planning on bringing. While surprises are nice, we're trying to stay on top of what we have and what to expect. :)