Odd problem with turn signals, wipers, and climate control after swapping 2.0 to ALH

DominicTheMadman

TDI
1.9 ALH
It was early evening on an ordinary Friday when I thought I was finally ready to drive my (not) shiny (not) new 2000 Volkswagen Jetta with a blown 2.0 engine I had finally finished swapping with an ALH. I got into the driver's seat full of expectation, but was sadly disappointed. I gave the controls a going-over, and discovered that the windshield wipers and the turn signals were inoperable, although the four way flashers worked like champs. The cabin fan also does not work for some odd reason.

I am a bit confused as to why this would be, because both these systems worked when I got the car to begin with, and I do not believe that I touched any circuitry relating to them. This is my first ever car project though, so I am sure I could have overlooked something. Do any of you guys have any idea what the issue could be? I have been trying to figure it out for some time now, and have been unable to.

DominicTheMadman

TDI
1.9 ALH
Of course, right after I posted here:

Right after I posted this thread, I went right back out and started tinkering around some more. Turns out I don't have a signal to the load reduction relay, (100) so I am going to replace the starter switch and see if that fixes it. My first post, and already spamming up the forums...