TDIFest 2013 pics

TheGrove

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
Can we get the pics out of the thread please? People with slow speed connections will take forever to load the thread with the pictures in them. Even with my DSL line the thread kept jumping all over the place while the pictures downloaded.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Check out the title of this thread...:rolleyes: Where do you propose putting the pictures if not in the TDI Fest 2013 pics thread?

Can we get the pics out of the thread please? People with slow speed connections will take forever to load the thread with the pictures in them. Even with my DSL line the thread kept jumping all over the place while the pictures downloaded.

Last edited:

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
I say post away in the thread. Never had much luck with the pic server. Always asks me to log in again.

car54

theGAME
TDI
2002 Jetta

It's a picture thead. it's where we post PICTURES.

Wait for it to load and stop b1tching.

Last edited:

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
I think you can opt out.
User CP (control panel)
Edit Options
Thread Display Options
uncheck Show Images

See if that speeds up your DSL.

TheGrove

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
I think you can opt out.
User CP (control panel)
Edit Options
Thread Display Options
uncheck Show Images

See if that speeds up your DSL.
It would, but normally it isn't a problem unless the photos are pretty large. I also think one of the issues was my sister was on her computer doing bills so we were both accessing the line pretty good.

It was just a suggestion, I didn't mean to start a war (but I have been a bit ticked the last couple days since I didn't have my asbestos underwear on).;)

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Gotta keep a pair of asbestos underwear around just in case! ;)