Decals for TDI that climbed MT. WASHINGTON

d.david

TDI
02 Jetta
I think someone mentioned about getting decals made. It would be cool to display. I would be willing to donate to this. Is there a member that has a connection with a print shop? The decal could incorporate the Fest logo (which I thought was great).

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
Aparently you didnt get one when you went up with the group drive? I had an official one in my envelope that I got when we went up on our own on Saturday afternoon.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
I think he wants one that says "This TDI climbed Mt. Washington". :)

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
Although it isn't my preference, I admit that I used a pulse and glide technique to get up and then back down.....

puredata

TDI
2000 Jetta, 2003 Wagon
I remember reading about these decals before the event, but then did not see them on the event... anyways... I have a print shop, and can print some out if people are interested...

d.david

TDI
02 Jetta
I would definitely be interested in at least 4. If you could come up with some cool design better than the decals that were provided the night of the climb. Its not that I don't like the decal provided however, I'm not putting that big thing on my car. Besides everybody who climbs the mountain gets the same decal. We are different.
Pure data, tell me what you need from me to get this moving.

puredata

TDI
2000 Jetta, 2003 Wagon
I guess we start with the size people would like. I agree, those ones handed out were massive. Standard bumpers are 12"x3.5" or 12"x3" - once we get narrowed to a size, I can come up with some designs and get the ball rolling on making them?

bassman5066

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf 2 Door TDI (sold back for Dieselgate), 91 Golf 4 Door with 1Z swap
It was me who mentioned them, and I couldn't get a design together to give the vinyl shop enough time to make them before the fest, and I am very mad about that lol. If someone wants to get them made that would be great and I would also shoot a donation their way.

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
I want something small that I can put in the window. Just a "This TDI climbed Mt. Washington" (and maybe the date) would do it for me.