Official TDIFest 2013 Agenda

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
I think we finally have the agenda fine-tuned to the point of being able to publish it. Tech session timing may be tweaked a little bit, but I'll post if that happens.

Click here to view the Google Calendar

Clicking the above link will open the calendar in Google Calendar. From there, you can switch to the weekly or agenda views, skip ahead to the appropriate date (TDIFest weekend), and view all of the events. If you click on an event, you can add it to your own Google Calendar and receive notifications on your smart phone.

Agenda view

Graphic view

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Please note:

• the Auction will be taking place at the Peak Lodge - not the Grand Ballroom as listed in the image above.
  • trivia has been confirmed and will be taking place in the session classroom adjacent to the Ballroom.

I will post a new agenda this week reflecting these corrections. :)

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
A couple of changes to the agenda...

• The EA288 tech session will now be incorporated into the breakfast keynote presentation - A journey through time - diesels past, present, and future (EA288), with David Oh (TDIMeister).
  • The 40,000 mile service tech session will be expanded slightly, providing an hour and a half for Jason and Matt to complete an oil change, DSG fluid change, fuel filter change, and cabin air filter change. (All fiddly work like removing the air filter and belly pan will be done prior to the start of the tech session - feel free to observe this if you want.)
  • In addition to the live auction and raffle, we will be featuring a silent auction where you can bid on items on Friday night and Saturday. Winners will be announced at 4:30PM on Saturday afternoon! - claim your items before the group drive!

I'll update the images in the first post tomorrow morning.

Last edited: