2002 Golf GLS TDI

themechanic

TDI
2002 golf
Up for sale is my 2002 Vw Golf Reflex Silver with black interior. Car has a 5 speed transmission. Car was purchased here last year from the original owner from PA. Car has 143,700 miles on it. I have the original window sticker, all sets of keys, complete maintance history and fuel log list from day one. List of work done is as follows.

Brand new 6k professional paint job
Perfect interior with all peeling items replaced with new oem vw parts
All glass replaced with new do to being scratched by pervious owners ice scraper and legally tinted
All window moldings and rubber replaced oem dealer
Car has sunroof with monsoon radio
Brand new vgt 17 turbo
Aluminum side mount intercooler NEW
New stage 2 clutch kit
Bossi 520 injectors
Rocket stage 4 tune low smoke
Boost gauge
New Frost Heater
ECS trunk pop kit
H&R spring kit with bilstien struts and shock
Large rear sway bar
New 18 inch Aristo style wheels with new general ultimax tires
ECS 10mm rear spacer
Turbo back exhaust
R32 intake
R32 tail lights
Brand new 25th anniversary headlights oem dealer
New front lower control arms
4 wheel alignment
Fog lamps in headlamps and in lower grills
Rear fog lights with euro switch

Im sure I missed a few things. All work done by me 25 year professional mechanic. Timing belt done at 80k miles and again at 139,482. Also has a aluminum lower skid pan. This car is 100% perfect and located in Connecticut. No disappointments here. Asking 13k obo. Thanks for looking

themechanic

TDI
2002 golf
2002 golf reflex silver

4 door. Still for sale. pm me cell phone number for pics. Thanks

VW_Lupo_TD

Veteran Member
TDI
4er Golf
myself, and other people over the age of probably 30, cannot get pics via text.
how about uploading them to picasa or one of the other 23 free websites ???

i am sure it would help your sale greatly.

what interior ? black matrix ? mousefur ?

Last edited:

MikeS_18

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon, '13 Passat SE, '64 Ford Econoline
Can someone educate me as to what mousfur interior is? Thanks
They are pulling your leg a little bit. I would be clear in the ad that no mice were injuring in the ownership of the car...or at least in the creation of the for sale ad.

good luck with the sale.

themechanic

TDI
2002 golf
2002 golf

This car is still for sale if anyone is intrested. Have some wiggle room on the price. Call or text me for pics. Thanks 203 258 3395. Car is located in Connecticut.

earthwormjim

TDI
Golf
I don't understand for sale posts that have no pictures, are you trying to make it so no one buys the car?

DLpol1no

TDI
Golf 4door
2002 GOLF TDI Silver

One owner meticulously cared for (always garaged) Silver 2002 GOLF TDI, manual shift 93,305 miles with black cloth interior. This auto is heavily documented including fuel logs, pics of services performed and receipts for adds-on purchased. The Vehicle has air horns, boost gauges, 3inch mandrel bend custom exhaust (4 tips), neuspeed suspension upgrades, radar, upgraded pedals, sunroof and more. Additional set of VW rims and snow tires with studs in the treads. This auto was owned by my brother-in-law who passed away and I am helping my sister with the sale.

It's is a tremendous amount of fun to drive and has a signature sound! $7,000

fruitcakesa

Top Post Dawg
TDI
04 jetta 5 spd wagon
One owner meticulously cared for (always garaged) Silver 2002 GOLF TDI, manual shift 93,305 miles with black cloth interior. This auto is heavily documented including fuel logs, pics of services performed and receipts for adds-on purchased. The Vehicle has air horns, boost gauges, 3inch mandrel bend custom exhaust (4 tips), neuspeed suspension upgrades, radar, upgraded pedals, sunroof and more. Additional set of VW rims and snow tires with studs in the treads. This auto was owned by my brother-in-law who passed away and I am helping my sister with the sale.

It's is a tremendous amount of fun to drive and has a signature sound! $7,000
Is this a hijack?

Need5speed

TDI
1999.5 MK4 VW sold

Free bump for an awesome car that I really wanted till I scored a mint e46 ZHP. These are pics of car seller sent me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

themechanic

TDI
2002 golf
Golf

This car is stil for sale if anyone is intrested. Hasn't been drivin in two years. Garaged and covered. Thanks

Fahrvegnugen

Veteran Member
TDI
01 golf 1.9 alh gls silver
It’s been over 4 years since it was posted. The timing belt will be due if it doesn’t sell.
Looks nice though