2004 TDI Wagon GLS 1.9L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic

tatiana

TDI
2004 Jetta TDI Wagon
This car currently has 212k miles and is still going strong. A/C, heat, heated seats, charger, moonroof, sound system, etc., all in good working order. I have loved and cared for this car with the vast majority of my driving miles being on the highway.

Maintenance/repair highlights include:

-- new solenoids 147k
-- timing belt & water pump 169k
-- new turbo 171k

I purchased the car in California at 122k from its original owner who had leased it and had it maintained by the dealer. I have the maintenance records for the entire life of the car. There was a ding on the front driver bumper which was there when I purchased the car (see photos).

I drove the car across country to Vermont where it has been been taken care of by three avid TDI mechanics - Peter at Volkspart in Walpole, NH; Jason at Full Circle Automotive in Waitsfield; and Steve at Alpine Motor Werks in Windsor.
The car shows some wear on the interior - what you might expect for 212k miles - most notably a broken hinge on the armrest and some light staining on the back seats.

Other notes:

-- rust free
-- all stock apart from the front grill (bumped into a snow bank!)
-- Thule roof rack
-- moon roof
-- comes with 2 sets of tires (summer and winter). You should plan on replacing sooner than later, but hey'll get you safely where you need to go for now!

Please be in touch of you are interested. The car is located in Windsor, VT.

For images:
https://vermont.craigslist.org/cto/6235754629.html

$3500

Last edited: