'98 Jetta Sedan A3 AHU in NW Arkansas

Raweave61

TDI
98 Jetta
I have a '98 Jetta TDI for sale with ~184k miles and manual transmission. I have owned this car for about 9years and it has served me well. I have just recently fixed a leak in the injection pump and coolant hoses as well as the glow plug harness. It starts every time and runs great. The body has a few dents and paint chips. The interior is in fair condition. It has a tow bar on it that was there when I bought it so the actual mileage might be lower. It does have a weird sound coming from the driver side wheel. It might just need brake pads but I haven't looked at it yet. I feel this is a solid car mechanically but is fair cosmetically. I am asking $2,500 locally but if this is out of line please let me know what it is worth. It is located in NW Arkansas

Last edited:

sackman

Veteran Member
TDI
2(2003) 2Dr ARL/ASV
I remember in 2011 you couldn't give a 7.3 ford away when gas was $5, now same truck will go for 10k more.

Truck and SUV sales are at record highs. Combine the gas price and scandal and our tdis seem like trucks 6 years ago. Never thought I'd see gas under $2 if you asked me in 2011.

Free bump.