GTG at TechnicalDieselInnovations new place, November 19th.

mtbr297

Vendor
TDI
2015 Golf TDI, Seat Leon FR PD 150 6 speed.
I will make an official thread. GTG at my new place located at 1801 White Settlement Rd. Fort Worth TX,76107. This is the Saturday before Thanksgiving. Nothing special planned just hang out and talk about TDI's. I can do tunes that day if anyone wants one, so let me know ahead of time if you want a tune then I can plan accordlingly. Let me know if you are coming so I can get enough refreshments and snacks. We can go eat a late lunch at one of the local establishments. I figure start at 10 AM and see how it goes from then. See you there.

alphaseinor

TDI Innovator, Gone but Not Forgotten
TDI
'03 Jetta TDI 780,000 miles (totaled out), 01 Audi TT 225 Quattro 230,000 Miles (runs great!), 00 Cabreetle Beetle dash, ALH & MK4 harness Swap
I'll pop over as well... can't wait to see the new shop!

bhsramz

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta; 2005 JSW; 2010 Touareg w/ Air
Count me in as well! I will let Kevin know also, maybe I can get him to bring his TDI Corrado down.

mtbr297

Vendor
TDI
I haven't seen that Corrado before. Maybe Charlie from Houston will bring his TT TDI Quatro. That is a cool car.

ToeBall

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 VW Jetta Wagon TDI
Interesting idea. I think I'll be up for this GTG too, so if anyone's interested in a convoy let me know.

runonbeer

Maintenance EnthusiastVendor
TDI
'00 Golf 02M, '10 Golf 02E, '02 UTE 02M
Got popped. It's not too bad, still fully drivable but it looks like the road warrior. People give me a noticeably wider berth. "watch out for that guy"

Needs a lock carrier, a bumper and a fender. Already have a new intercooler on and a headlight ready to go.

runonbeer

TDI
Hey Marin, can you cut keys at this GTG? I just sold a car to a buddy and it's only got one (non-working) fob. He'd like to get another one.

kbrenny

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta wagon TDI
I will try to make it also, looking forward to it but that is the busiest time of year for my business.
If I dont have to work I will be there.

runonbeer

TDI
Sorry guys I'm gonna have to bail out on this one.

Too many other things going on that weekend.

Marin, I'll get with you soon about that key.

jetta 97

Vendor
TDI
2 X Jatta MK5 2006
That looks awesome, Marin. Is IMMO disabled or did you manage to make it work?
It is not possible to disable immo in cluster.
I make it to work by putting immo coil , running wires to cluster and adopting key manually in Eeprom.I did this about year ago when I put 1/2 MFA in the car, but that was not my goal. Full FIS was my goal.
I spend lot of time and money to make this happened.
But I have unique 99.5 ;).

Here is the thread:
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=335429

Last edited:

K5ING

Mega-Miler
TDI
Silver 2001 Golf GL TDI 5-speed
I had totally forgotten about the GTG until alphaseinor (Brian) reminded me of it yesterday. I'm going to try to drop by for a couple of hours, but it may not be until after 3pm. How long is this shindig supposed to last?

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
I had totally forgotten about the GTG until alphaseinor (Brian) reminded me of it yesterday. I'm going to try to drop by for a couple of hours, but it may not be until after 3pm. How long is this shindig supposed to last?
I will be driving up from North Houston (The Woodlands) and getting there at around 11:00 am, just in time for the BBQ shrimp and fixings:cool:. I will stay until about 4:00 PM and miss the catered mexican food and the band. I believe Steve is handing out paint brushes for us volunteers to finish the painting in his new shop.

When is it over? When the walls are all painted, I would guess.....:D

ToeBall

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 VW Jetta Wagon TDI
I will be driving up from North Houston (The Woodlands) and getting there at around 11:00 am, just in time for the BBQ shrimp and fixings:cool:. I will stay until about 4:00 PM and miss the catered mexican food and the band. I believe Steve is handing out paint brushes for us volunteers to finish the painting in his new shop.
Do you want to meet up somewhere and convoy? I'll be going from Atascocita so it's not much out of the way.

mtbr297

Vendor
TDI
Whoa there Nelly,:confused:I don't recall anything about BBQ shrimp. I do know of a place near by we can go for BBQ shrimp though. Most of the painting should be done by then, but thanks for the offer though. How do you like it so far?

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
Looking good! I was kidding about the shrimp, just trying to drum up interest. Funny, you are the only one who noticed. But what about the Mexican band and catered food?