www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > Past TDIFests > TDIFest 2011

TDIFest 2011 Discussion about TDIFest 2011 on the Labour Day weekend (September 2-4th, 2011) in Lexington, KY.

Old September 15th, 2011, 11:34   #1
paramedick
TDIClub Enthusiast
Vendor

Default Registration bags for MIA registered members.....

If you registered for TDIFest 2011, we prepared a goodie bag for you. Bags contain official T shirt, a frostheater T shirt, lanyard/badge, and other assorted goodies. TDIFest registration is non-refundable so you should have something to show for your donation......

If you want your bag, you can have it. You just have to pay the shipping/handling via a paypal link we will send you. If I don't hear from you in a week or so (September 23rd), I will break down the bags and save items for the 2012 TDIFest. T shirts will either be sold or returned to Terry Frost. Sorry to do this, but I need the storage space in the garage, and this action will eliminate a big box.

I've contacted y'all by PM, but here are the member names again. To protect the innocent (guilty?), I'm not gonna link your real names with your usernames here at TDIClub.

Robert Stevens
Hal Yarbroughh-claimed
Michiko Katayama
Mike Valentine
Colby Blair
Rodney Barnes
Joseph Tools
Jason Keenan
Andrew Ulrich
Chris Grey
Scott Lovelady
James Barnes
Steven Freeman
John Jackson
Robert Pogue
NOTE: I'm a little bit broken for awhile longer. Can still help with some things.....

Last edited by paramedick; September 21st, 2011 at 19:43.
paramedick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2011, 06:15   #2
paramedick
TDIClub Enthusiast
Vendor

Only one bag was claimed. The remainder have been broken down into components. Remaining T shirts will be sold.

Thanks, Bruce
NOTE: I'm a little bit broken for awhile longer. Can still help with some things.....
paramedick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2011, 20:02   #3
autoelf92
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 40-52

How much will the T-Shirts be selling for? I like my 11 TDIFest shirt
2002 Jetta GLS TDI 5 Speed - 214K miles - Q-Loader, VNT 17, EGR Cooler Delete Mufflerectomy, Cat Delete, Custom 2.5" Downpipe-back, Custom Race Pipe, Cage Mod, Bosio DLC 1019's, Sachs G60/VR6 Clutch & Flywheel, Frostheater, Ventectomy, More to come....
autoelf92 is offline   Reply With Quote