www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > Past TDIFests > TDIFest 2011

TDIFest 2011 Discussion about TDIFest 2011 on the Labour Day weekend (September 2-4th, 2011) in Lexington, KY.

Old September 10th, 2011, 08:53   #1
andrew1182

Default TDi Fest Pig Roast

Hey guys and gals this is Andrew Beaven from Don Jacobs VW. Thanks for coming out on the 3rd! The food was great and there were some awesome cars on our lot!

I was hoping you all might be able to help me out with a small request. I was so busy running around trying to make sure everything was in order and taking test drives that I didn't have a chance to take many pictures of the pig roast here on our lot. Hopefully some of you all got some shots and wouldn't mind sharing them! We would just like to post a few on our facebook page: ( http://www.facebook.com/#!/DonJacobsDonJacobsHondaBMWVW )

If you wouldn't mind please either post them here or email them to me at abeaven@donjacobs.com

Hopefully everyone had a good time and you'll keep us in mind in the future!
andrew1182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2011, 09:03   #2
VeeDubTDI
Good Ol' Boy
TDIClub Enthusiast

Fuel Economy: see signature

check out the picture server @ http://pics.tdiclub.com ... there are a lot of pics including a bunch from the pig roast. I took a few, too... still need to upload.

Thanks again for hosting the pig roast for us! It was excellent. I didn't get to go for a test drive in a 335d though.

Trusted TDI Mechanics Map || TDIClub Chat
VeeDubTDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2011, 05:21   #3
Stealth TDI
Pre-Forum Veteran Member

I only have two photos from the pig roast:

Click this panoramic for the full size...

Thanks for hosting us,

Scott
Stealth TDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2011, 10:43   #4
Torque_Delight
TDIClub Enthusiast
Modded

Fuel Economy: ~5 l/100km

Similar to Stealth I got a Panoramic shot: (best seen in full size format)

A random picture:

The GLI:

The GTI:

Thank you for the Pig Roast it was a TDIFest first and I'm pretty sure it won't be the last one !
Jetta TDI 2001 GL (~650 000 km) : GT-1749VB, EGT/O2/Boost Gauges, Scangauge II, Sachs VR6 Clutch kit, OEM G60 Flywheel, 502 Nozzles, MRTuning, Euroswitch, Hella Micro-DE w/ yellow bulb, Rear fog, Wolfsburg's Heated Seats, Koni STR.T Shocks, H&R OE Sport Springs, TT Control Arm Bushings, 17" Santa Monica (GTI VR6) Wheels, DieselGeek Skid Plate, FX35 HID Projectors Retrofit, GLI Tail Lights, 2004 Trunk lid.
Torque_Delight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2011, 07:18   #5
andrew1182

Thanks for the pics, keep em' coming ! It was our pleasure to host the pig roast. Glad you all could make it out.
andrew1182 is offline   Reply With Quote