Frostheater Install pics

Brockflock

Veteran Member
TDI
02 TDi New Beetle
I am ready to install my Frostheater in my 02 Beetle. The pics sent were not clear enough to make me comfortable starting this. Anyone got some really good pics from their install?

Please, if you have a Beetle, it would be best to get your pics for this.

Thanks in advance.:D

TDICADDGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 BMW X5 35D
Well if you are able to figure out the install I'm sure you could help everyone else out and take some photos of your own. I also would be very interested in seeing some good pics...as I'm thinking of installing one sometime soon in my NB.

Good luck and hopefully someone can help you out here.

canadatoon

TDI
2003 jetta gls,dark green metallic,cream leather
it's easy, took me 45 minutes although i did have the benefit of using the mechanics pit at work.....the pictures provided were excellent and all i needed to complete the job.
i would rate myself as 6/10 with all things mechanical.
it's easier than you think.

cadman1940

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI
cadman1940

Hi I did my 03 jetta a while back and after studing all the posts here I bought me an 1500w heater and went to parts store and asked to look at formed heater hoses. I chose a hose that after trimming the upper end out I had enough to connect bottom end at oil cooler under the oil filter. Every one posting said to besure and get heater without checkvalve or remove it. I spent a bunch of time trying to be sure that they were right but could not prove either position so I removed the check valve as thermosiphon rules will make it work anyway. Thanks Eric 03 jetta w 40m slushbox