TDI Repair Services

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
TDI Repair Services will be operating under restricted circumstances due to a sustained, unknown illness that has affected the principal. At this time, I have no idea when we will return to normal operations.

If you need a simple maintenance that does not require complex or advanced procedures, we can accomodate you.

If the procedure you need requires multi-steps and strong QA procedures to complete, they will not be available for awhile. This includes timing belts, injection pumps, suspensions, etc

Thank you for your understanding during this interlude.

Bruce

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta TDI, Silver 2000 Jetta TDI (sold), '84 Vanagon with '02 ALH engine
Bruce, if you have the crud that's been going around, I'm sorry for you. It's taken me almost a month to shake it off! I still have some congestion! Oddly, my wife never got it, but everyone else in our immediate family has had it.

Wish you better soon!

A5INKY

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI, 2002 Eurovan Westphalia VR6
Sorry to hear you're down Bruce. Let me know if I can be of any help while you mend.

paramedick

TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
I get to go back to work January 1, albeit with PICC line and IV antibiotics.

Garage will be open Jan 1 for normal services scheduled around work and MD (all 4 of the pesky critters) follow up appointments.

I'll see many of you in Chapin next month unless weather or health doesn't cooperate.....

Thanks for the well wishes. They were appreciated

Bruce

50R BTR

TDI
2009 Jetta TDI
Sorry to hear you are down, but sounds like you are on the up side. PICC Line... must be some good stuff your getting. Hope to see you at the GTG in much better shape.

R/Mike

DanG144

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 A4 Jetta 5spd
Bruce,
I am glad to hear you are doing better, but shudder at the thought of wearing those lines. Take care of yourself, first and foremost.

If you do come to the GTG, would you stay at the house this time?
Dan

terrydtdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 MK4 TDI Jetta 5spd
Bruce, sorry to hear about illness you've been dealing with, it sounds like you've had a tough time, glad to hear you've battled back. We are all looking forward to seeing you at Dan's.

paramedick

TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Garage will be limited again February 20th. Length of time depends on how much of my right kidney they remove...:(

Eric will be able to assist you with fluid changes, filters, suspension bits, brakes, etc. Starters and alternators no problem.

No timing belts, head replacements, or IPs until I am back.

Last edited:

A5INKY

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI, 2002 Eurovan Westphalia VR6
Sorry to hear of your ongoing health issues. Let me know if I can be of help.

paramedick

TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Just a note. Surgery Thursday. Home Saturday. No oopsies........ ;)

Other than being sore, doing well. Thanks for the well wishes.
Bruce

paramedick

TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Garage will be limited again September 23rd. Length of time depends on how well they splice my lower intestine after removing the portion with diverticuli. Hopefully, this is the final solution to my year-long health problems. Scheduled off work 8 weeks, but knowing me, I'll be back in the garage before that..... :)

Eric will be able to assist you with fluid changes, filters, suspension bits, brakes, etc. Starters and alternators no problem. I can sit and supervise other selected things.

No timing belts, head replacements, or IPs until I am back.

If you can delay your work, thank you. If you have immediate needs, I have several excellent folks I can refer you to.

Bruce