www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old August 21st, 2015, 09:29   #331
VeeDubTDI
Good Ol' Boy
TDIClub Enthusiast

Fuel Economy: see signature

Send emails rather than PMs. They are often responded to more quickly, as some vendors don't check the forums on a regular basis.

Trusted TDI Mechanics Map || TDIClub Chat
VeeDubTDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2015, 12:16   #332
turbocharged798
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 40-50mpg

Sent a set of injectors to drivebiwire to have a set of nozzles put on last week. USPS says they were delivered last Tuesday. Drivebiwire claims 1 day turnaround time. Haven't heard anything from him and set him an email yesterday asking what the status is. Still waiting for a response.

Edit: received a response from DBW saying I have to contact kerma since I bought it through them. Contacted kerma and was told I should receive tracking in the next few days. We will see what happens.

Last edited by turbocharged798; August 25th, 2015 at 15:12.
turbocharged798 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2015, 15:52   #333
turbocharged798
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 40-50mpg

So to update, Injectors took almost 3 weeks to get back after I sent them. The workmanship was top-notch though, they looked like brand new injectors. Happy overall just wish I wasn't lead to believe that there was a one day turnaround time.
turbocharged798 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2015, 15:56   #334
vwjettadsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWDAVID View Post
You do know any diesel shop has the equipment to set up these injectors pd or alh. I use a local shop and they are a 1/3 the cost of what he charges.
Maybe your local can do the injectors, but your average diesel shop doesn't have a clue how to work on VE injectors correctly, and PD injectors are even more complicated.

Malone Tuning Dealer, I offer mobile tuning service for ALL TDI's + CDI's
www.vwtdisales.com

vwjettadsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2015, 19:10   #335
gmenounos

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeDubTDI View Post
Send emails rather than PMs. They are often responded to more quickly, as some vendors don't check the forums on a regular basis.
Ok, I gave that a try:
On 8/21, I sent an email to info@dutchautoparts.com describing the damage and the lack of response I was getting to my PMs on TDIClub.
On 8/26, Frans replied and asked me again what date it was shipped. I immediately replied via email with the same details I provided on 7/14.
Since then, I've received no response.
Old September 29th, 2015, 11:06   #336
oilhammer
Certified Volkswagen Nut Vendor

Fuel Economy: fantastic

User "2002tdi" requested a core BRM turbo, I had one, agreed to ship it to him for just the cost of shipping which was less than $27. I never got a dime, and sent him several PMs. Over a month ago.

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=445192
Old September 29th, 2015, 11:26   #337
vwjettadsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilhammer View Post
User "2002tdi" requested a core BRM turbo, I had one, agreed to ship it to him for just the cost of shipping which was less than $27. I never got a dime, and sent him several PMs. Over a month ago.

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=445192
Like the old saying "No good deed goes unpunished".

$27 is pretty fair for what he was asking for. Some people, I just don't get them...

Malone Tuning Dealer, I offer mobile tuning service for ALL TDI's + CDI's
www.vwtdisales.com

vwjettadsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2015, 13:27   #338
vdubwannab
Veteran Member

TDI(s): MK4 Golf
Fuel Economy: 42-46 MPG
Default Kerma TDI shipping timeliness?

I purchased an OMI from Kerma on Nov. 30th, and received an email stating that my item had shipped the next day. A week and half later, the order had still not even been filled. After contacting them I was informed there was "a slight delay in shipping, and it would not ship until next week." That will be almost 3 weeks since I ordered it...I would not consider that a "slight delay" in shipping.

Anyone else have a similar experience? Or is this an isolated incident. As a first time customer, this is quite discouraging.
vdubwannab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2015, 13:52   #339
panthers89fan90
Veteran Member

Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdubwannab View Post
I purchased an OMI from Kerma on Nov. 30th, and received an email stating that my item had shipped the next day. A week and half later, the order had still not even been filled. After contacting them I was informed there was "a slight delay in shipping, and it would not ship until next week." That will be almost 3 weeks since I ordered it...I would not consider that a "slight delay" in shipping.
Anyone else have a similar experience? Or is this an isolated incident. As a first time customer, this is quite discouraging.
I've only ordered 1 thing from them before. I needed to purchase another item from them a few weeks ago... I called their phone number, left emails... apparently they didn't want my business because no one ever responded back. To think, all I needed was a damn straight silicone coupler. I hate the "run around." Give it to me straight, like a fine glass of whiskey, not curvy, like a banana. You know?
panthers89fan90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2015, 14:06   #340
South Coast Guy
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: Good

I have ordered parts for ID parts. Arrived the next day - but I live in the same state.
South Coast Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2015, 22:33   #341
vdubwannab
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by panthers89fan90 View Post
I've only ordered 1 thing from them before. I needed to purchase another item from them a few weeks ago... I called their phone number, left emails... apparently they didn't want my business because no one ever responded back. To think, all I needed was a damn straight silicone coupler. I hate the "run around." Give it to me straight, like a fine glass of whiskey, not curvy, like a banana. You know?
Word.

Last edited by vdubwannab; December 11th, 2015 at 00:40.
Old December 10th, 2015, 23:51   #342
KERMA

Cole
Sorry about the OMI, we unexpectedly ran out but they should be back in stock in a few days. A shipping label was printed the same day we thought it was shipping, and tracking was e-mailed when the label was printed. Everyone affected was supposed to have been notified. Jason says contact him directly at 970-688-5306 (direct line) and we will make it up to you and make it worth your while.

Panthersfan: send me an e-mail to tuning at kermatdi dot com and I will personally see that you get taken care of. I am also talking with Jason right now and you can call him directly at the number if you prefer. Or Jason at kermatdi dot com. I have no idea how we could have completely missed a series of e-mails and phone calls. Every e-mail to info at kermatdi.com gets sent to more than a dozen individuals including myself. We make it a point to answer EVERY ONE within MINUTES if we can. If it goes unanswered for a day that is too long. (but sometimes weekends are the exception, they might get answered on Monday but I still personally handle many on the weekends- and it is nearly midnight right now for example and at least two of us are at it still.) We take pride in our responsiveness earning business from guys who first tried contacting other companies, this is one of the reasons for our success. IMO. So having missed repeated attempts at contact is somewhat unprecedented. If you would contact me with your e-mail or phone number that was used to contact us, I can probably track down the communications and put the puzzle together. (but right now I don't have any way to know who you are) If we can determine that we dropped the ball, we'll just send you the coupler you need for free. But send me the info please. (BTW which e-mail did you try to contact?)
No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical. - Neils Bohr
KERMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2015, 00:39   #343
vdubwannab
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERMA View Post
Cole
Sorry about the OMI, we unexpectedly ran out but they should be back in stock in a few days. A shipping label was printed the same day we thought it was shipping, and tracking was e-mailed when the label was printed. Everyone affected was supposed to have been notified. Jason says contact him directly at 970-688-5306 (direct line) and we will make it up to you and make it worth your while.
Wow!!! That is some incredible customer service. Thank you, I will call tomorrow (well I guess later this morning). A++ on that front.
Old December 29th, 2015, 20:14   #344
panthers89fan90
Veteran Member

Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERMA View Post
Cole
Panthersfan: send me an e-mail to tuning at kermatdi dot com and I will personally see that you get taken care of. I am also talking with Jason right now and you can call him directly at the number if you prefer. Or Jason at kermatdi dot com. I have no idea how we could have completely missed a series of e-mails and phone calls. Every e-mail to info at kermatdi.com gets sent to more than a dozen individuals including myself. We make it a point to answer EVERY ONE within MINUTES if we can. If it goes unanswered for a day that is too long. (but sometimes weekends are the exception, they might get answered on Monday but I still personally handle many on the weekends- and it is nearly midnight right now for example and at least two of us are at it still.) We take pride in our responsiveness earning business from guys who first tried contacting other companies, this is one of the reasons for our success. IMO. So having missed repeated attempts at contact is somewhat unprecedented. If you would contact me with your e-mail or phone number that was used to contact us, I can probably track down the communications and put the puzzle together. (but right now I don't have any way to know who you are) If we can determine that we dropped the ball, we'll just send you the coupler you need for free. But send me the info please. (BTW which e-mail did you try to contact?)
I appreciate the reply back. The silicone coupler is no longer needed. All the products I've bought from you have been great quality though.

I sent you a pm on something I'm interested in purchasing.
panthers89fan90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2016, 22:48   #345
MAXRPM
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 57 mpg driving like a granny on HWY-5 from LA to SF

I feel bad reading all these issues to members from Vendors but it is a great way of speaking out and try to stop the wrong doing form vendors in our beloved TDI club.

But I must say too that we have to give all the credit and props to those Vendors that are in the flying color categories, Vendors that are outstanding in PR and very reliable and trustworthy,,, here I express my sincere thanks to some of these vendors that ever since I have been in this forum they all have demonstrated class act all the way around by hitting the ball out of the park.

I am sure that mistakes can be made from any vendor and I am sure that class act Vendors also make a mistakes unknowingly and they correct it

Here are a few on my outstanding list

1)Bora Parts Aaron
2) Justin Oldpoopie
3)Peter ID parts
4)Jeff RC

the order above means nothing they are all top notch vendors and please this is only my point of view,, go TDI!!!!

Last edited by MAXRPM; January 4th, 2016 at 22:53.
MAXRPM is online now   Reply With Quote