Tuning Options for 2.5 V6 180bhp Audi A4

WAJE

TDI
A4 2.5 TDI BDG
Hello, I upload this post because I have the same car and I wonder if it is true that just changing the turbo power is achieved, which leads turbo this car.

GREETINGS AND THANKS IN ADVANCE

adamss24

Veteran Member
TDI
audi a4 2.5 tdi 98 quatrro 6speed
No mate, you need to change injectors and remap the ecu together with a larger turbo. As mentioned in the thread by Stingray, a properly running v6 tdi can piss all over purpose made sports car without much bother yet still return decent economy !
I have a mapped b6 s4, 4.2 v8 engine and my v6 tdi quattro will give it a good run for the money ! The s4 returns 10 Mpg when driven hard and the v6 tdi returns 35 Mpg driven the same ! Google search a6 turbochip if you want to read more...

WAJE

TDI
A4 2.5 TDI BDG
I know the V6, lei me lol all pages, my intention is to get about 250 hp, preferably with reliability. Being BDG say the injectors to give something more, if only sacase 220-230 hp injectors settle me.

GREETINGS AND THANKS

WAJE

TDI
A4 2.5 TDI BDG
Hello again, I am writing because I am about to put my A4 B7 FMIC and I wonder if anyone has done, I'll put the original intercooler audi A6 C5 because it is bigger and front. I wonder if there is any turbo hybrid that might get to win some power when the economy improves the nozzles will be made.

GREETINGS AND THANKS