My 2012 Passat in dark red

eatpasta

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat
here are some pics I got tonight.... not the best so ill have to have another go sooner or later....

im used to shooting motorcycles - car are tough!!

Digital Corpus

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'97 B4 w/ 236K mi body, 46K mi soul
I do low light photography as well. If you want to talk shop just hit me up. Granted you are new to the community, but no reason to not stop by the GTG on Saturday if you want to meet more SoCal members.

eatpasta

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat
I do low light photography as well. If you want to talk shop just hit me up. Granted you are new to the community, but no reason to not stop by the GTG on Saturday if you want to meet more SoCal members.
I really wanted to run down there for this one but there was a death in my family so I am up in Santa Barbara for the weekend spending it with loved ones.

I will stay abreast to such things in the future and definitely will show up for one soon!

oh and watch for more pics sooner or later....

Digital Corpus

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'97 B4 w/ 236K mi body, 46K mi soul
Well I offer my condolences. I hope the time is filled with cheerful memories.

Are you a photographer by profession or is it a serious hobby?

eatpasta

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat
Are you a photographer by profession or is it a serious hobby?
thanks for the well wishes.

I have been a pro in the past but not for anything serious - just a few last second wedding shoots or what have you. Never really enjoyed getting paid for it, just love to do it.

I would rather just let it be a hobby. things change when you HAVE to show up and do it....its corrupted at that point. I love setting out with my camera and no plans

leicaman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE, 2005 TDI GLS, RIP
eatpasta is ever so right. Doing it for money makes all the bridzillas etc come out of the woods for weddings. For magazine and papers, you get grumpy editors. I ignore all requests for wedding work. It is nuts do one. Getting too old for all that genuflecting.

eatpasta

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat
eatpasta is ever so right. Doing it for money makes all the bridzillas etc come out of the woods for weddings. For magazine and papers, you get grumpy editors. I ignore all requests for wedding work. It is nuts do one. Getting too old for all that genuflecting.
totally agree. ill do something if someone asks but they have to understand that they are going to get what they are going to get and thats it.... and people are rarely disappointed.

but keep it fun - or you'll learn to hate it.

Id love to be a professional motorcycle racer but the day that i HAVE to go ride and dont want to is the day ill hate it